Is the writing on the wall for the UK union?

That is an interesting point, the EU has thrown the Irish republic under the bus, while Boris has thrown the Unionists under the same bus.
This is the inevitable outcome of toxic Nationalism.

Irexit resolves all the problems though.

Sponsored Links
Does Boris really believe that his internal UK border is sustainable in the long term.
He is opening his government to challange on the legality of what he has done.
The UK is supposed to be founded on the equality of citizenship of the 4 nations.

Two of those nations voted to remain in the EU...

The two with the most sense of course!

But strange that you voted to leave, and yet you claim that you're 'just not convinced the positives outweigh the negatives for making this change' as regards the break up of the UK...

Care to break the brexiteer mould and tell us of any positives regarding the UK leaving the EU?
No ;) because they (Brexit and Scottish independence) are not the same either in terms of their history or recent changes (potential in the case of the latter.) Plus, although I'm guilty of veering off topic myself, this thread poses questions around the breaking up of the UK, not the UK breaking away from the EU. Plenty of other threads on that!

Sponsored Links
What are your thoughts/views?

Nicola Sturgeon has built her SNP platform on the same nationalistic arguments as Farage.....she is no better.

It would be mad if Scotland left, imagine a land customs border in this small country.

The commissioners, president and all the others with a finger in the pie with no come back

Just like PPE contracts
Or NHS privatisation contracts

It's ironic brexers voted to get away cronyism, only to elect in a govt whose entire purpose is self interest.

Scotland didn't have a separate vote on Brexit, it was a UK vote. The only reason they know the count is because the regions were counted separately, all the votes should have been counted as a oner.
And, what would be "independant" about being rules from Brussels? Which won't happen because Scotland doesn't meet the criteria to join the E.U.
The majority of Scotland's trade is done with England, separation would make Brexit look like a picnic. She's causing nothing but division with her crazy ideas, I wish she would eff off and die.
But, I think Boris should give in to Nicoliar Sturgeon. However, unlike the last neverendum in 2014 the natsis shouldn't be allowed to set the rules.
Last time she gave school bairns who were still shi77ing yellow the right to vote but, they still lost.
For such a big constitutional change, there should be a 66% majority not 50/50.
Hopefully Boris will shut down the pretendy parliament at the bottom of The Royal Mile. They demolished a beautiful old brewery to build that monstrosity.
Rant over.

Sponsored Links
Back