Triple Downlighter, Fire Rated ?

Well, if you want to get into questions not being answered, fair enough, let's do that.

You say "above is a bedroom", but above what? A habitable room or a garage? Makes a big difference.

How many storeys in the house?

Why do you have a building inspector telling you what lights you should have anyway?

How up for a fight with him are you?
So...
  1. Answered.
  2. Not answered.
  3. Not answered.
  4. Not answered.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, none of which addressed my original question. Classic forum response I guess.

I know people are just trying to be helpful, but I only wanted to find a product/check if it existed.

Actually, every single one addressed your original question.

But here are some useful things which address your last post.

Go back and read my original question. I came looking for a product, not to debate whether I need the item, nor the legality of it.

If you need help...

Sponsored Links
Go back and think about whether it is reasonable for you to get all sarky when people try to HELP you by exploring whether you do actually need to install something which does not appear to exist. You know, when people try to HELP you find a way around the problems created by you believing you need to do something impossible to do.

And carry on thinking about it, without posting another thing, until you realise that it *$^%*#@$ well is not reasonable.

My being sarky was in direct response to your previous post.

I acknowledged previously that people here are only trying to be helpful and I do appreciate that. But when someone tells me to shorten my post, when the whole time this entire thread wasn't even answering my original question, why shouldn't I respond. I only came here because I wanted to find a product. I said early on that I want them regardless of building regs.

Anyway, Aptsys mentioned what I had read earlier about constructing a box out of plasterboard. I only replied to confirm that and mention the availability of firehoods, because no doubt someone else in the future will find this thread and save them the trouble of looking.

You seem to have misunderstood.

You should carry on thinking about whether it was reasonable for you to get all sarky when people try to help you, without posting another thing, until you realise that it *$^%*#@$ well is not reasonable.

Exactly what post do you consider me being sarky, when people were trying to help me?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back