triton aspirante leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,
I have triton aspirante 9.5Kw shower. Recently, it started leaking from highlighted area.
I have done following steps,
  1. Remove the hose (then no leak)
  2. Attach the hose and remove the shower head (no leak)
  3. Attach both shower head and hose. Then leaks starts from the base hose connector.
Can you please help me with this. Do you think i need a new PRD to fix this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Triton.jpeg
    Triton.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 223
Sponsored Links
If it were the PRD, it would leak every time. Try flameport’s suggestion first. Also try swapping the washer from the base and between the head, see if it leaks at the head end.

Sponsored Links
I suppose it’s possible that the hose has collapsed inside, and/or the head is causing a restriction. However, I’d try safely removing the cover, to ascertain where the leak is coming from.

Thanks @CBW

i have now fixed it. I bought a new triton hose and fixed it. The old hose was somehow broken from unit end and was not fitting properly. The hose fits properly at unit end and hence no leaks.

Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back