Triton Ivory II reduced water flow problem - please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The water flow on my Triton Ivory II shower has suddenly reduced (everything else is fine) and I can't understand what's wrong. The other day we had a power cut while it was on and it seems to have got worse since then - can't be sure may be a coincidence.
Can anyone help ?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
is the shower still running cold if temp dial set to 1 ?

the first thing you'll notice if the shower has reduced flow is it will only run hot on what is your normal showering temp

Thanks for the replies. The head isn't scaled up - I've tried removing it and flow is still weak.
The top control (cold, hot 1 hot 2) works fine - it will still provide cold water on the cold setting. The bottom temperature dial seems to have become a bit erratic in that you have to turn it up higher now to get the same temperature - sometimes !?
Probably easier to just buy a new shower !?
Any ideas/suggestions anyone ?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies. The head isn't scaled up - I've tried removing it and flow is still weak.
The top control (cold, hot 1 hot 2) works fine - it will still provide cold water on the cold setting. The bottom temperature dial seems to have become a bit erratic in that you have to turn it up higher now to get the same temperature - sometimes !?
Probably easier to just buy a new shower !?
Any ideas/suggestions anyone ?
Cheers

I have just replaced an ivory 2 for an ivory 4 ,straight swap,you can get an ivory 4 from homebase 9.5kw for £80 at the moment.

did you get anywhere with this problem? I have exactly the same fault with a Triton T100xr
thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back