Triton T80si Low Water Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've moved into a house with this shower already installed. It has worked fine for the past few weeks, however over the past couple of days we have had problems with it stopping and the low water pressure light showing.

We have a combi-boiler downstairs and get a good water pressure from the taps upstairs, which makes me wonder why the shower was fitted in the first place. I have tried turning it to the coldest setting but still cuts out.

As well as any help with our problems, if anyone could answer me these questions I'd be grateful:

Why would an electric shower be fitted in the first place with a combi-boiler?
Does the shower take only a cold water feed, therefore not having anything to do with the boiler?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why would an electric shower be fitted in the first place with a combi-boiler?
hasn't it crossed your mind it might have been there before the boiler , or we could sit around and discuss why it was installed in the first place :rolleyes:

We've moved into a house with this shower already installed. It has worked fine for the past few weeks, however over the past couple of days we have had problems with it stopping and the low water pressure light showing.
try changing the solenoids but am i still a d!ckhead , :whistle::ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back