Trocal small punctures

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I wonder if you can offer some advice please. We have a flat roof covered with Trocal (approximately 20 year's old). Yesterday I noticed 2 small punctures in the fabric; they look like they may have been caused by melting of the fabric (maybe by a small chemical spill - we have recently had triple glazed windows fitted by an over-rated company & I think they may have caused the damage). My question is is there a repair patch that can be purchased or some other way of repairing the damage? The holes are each about 3 mm wide.The roofing fabric is in otherwise good condition. Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Trocal technical support 01707 358500. other enquiries 01707 394444.

I haven't got very far with the technical dept. They suggested calling one of their accredited roofing companies. In the meantime does anyone know if I can just apply a sealant to the holes - photos attached...
Thanks
20160721_105448.jpg
20160721_105423.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hmm..... not very good tech support then. Anyway I've had a look round the web and Sikaflex EBT+ is the correct type of cartridge gun sealer that should do the job @ a small cost.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back