Trouble finding concealed flush valve.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Think it was produced in one of the east European countries, it’s similar to gerberit in that the valve is on the end of a flexi connector and clips into a bracket on the flush symphon.
But everything online is either bottom or side entry and this is neither.

Sponsored Links
You could try toiletspares.co.uk in Cheshire.
They have a good range of parts and delivered next day.

Sponsored Links
Do you need a top button?

Or what?

You say flush valve, so presumably you don't mean the supply pipe, just the flushing pipe which as you say usually comes out of the bottom, and the lever, handle, chain or button which as you say usually is on the front, side or top of the cistern.

I don't understand what you're looking for.

Can’t see how I can adapt , the current inlet valve does not fix to cistern casing , merely clip to a specific point on the flush valve .
This is the style of fitting, https://nationwidebathrooms.com/pro...MIm-61waHe4QIVmc13Ch2UGQbHEAQYFyABEgI6yfD_BwE
The inlet and float valve are on a flexi that clip into the flush valve.

Last edited:
The whole thing really so I can have spares , just discovered the brand is VidaXL .Only supplier I can find is on eBay , will see if they do spares .

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back