TRVs - A Theory and a Question

How can something which is entirely true, and which can help the OP to identify the Troll, be unhelpful?
I suggest that you ask the moderator who deleted the abusive posts.

Incidentally, just remind us what you do for a living?
Sure - I keep your wife busy while you're at work.

Ha good luck with that, I don't have one... still I guess this is a thinly-veiled admission that you do b*gger-all besides sitting on here trolling your way through everyone's posts

Sponsored Links
Well if you actually said what you do maybe people would stop speculating...

Well if you actually said what you do maybe people would stop speculating...
I have no interest in whether or not "people" are speculating. Let them makes fools of themselves, if they so wish.

Sponsored Links
Muggles, you should know by now that coldberk never gives an answer to a question, unless he can make it unnecessarily complicated and at the same time useless.
As he does sfa after he got booted for being a waste of space, he won't answer: I do nothing for a living; you can't make that complicated.

Muggles, you should know by now that coldberk never gives an answer to a question, unless he can make it unnecessarily complicated and at the same time useless.
As he does sfa after he got booted for being a waste of space, he won't answer: I do nothing for a living; you can't make that complicated.

Aye I know, I should learn to stop trying...will leave him to his little troll world from now on

It isn't complicated at all, it's incredibly simple - if you mislead those don't know any better by posting factually incorrect information, and show yourself to be utterly incapable of answering a direct question about what the law does and doesn't require, then you lose the right to expect any answers yourself.

If you think that your only recourse is childish insults and playground bullying, so be it. The only person you're showing up is yourself.

so why won't you admit you where wrong then

or do you want chapter and verse

you have already made an ass of yourself once tonight

feel free
lol-057.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back