Trying to connect Reolink POE to Dahua NVR - No picture!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully someone here has some experience of working with NVRs and IP cameras

I bought a Reolink 410S POE Bullet IP camera. I've connected it to a Dahua NVR2104 NVR. It finds the camera when scanning but after I configure it with user name/password it shows 'green light' status but nothing shows. The ip address of the camera shows as 10.1.1.28 which seems somewhat odd but then I'm not a professional installer and not familiar with Reolink cameras.

I'm going to buy a direct POE power supply for the Reolink and see if that makes a difference. Will I be okay doing that while plugging into a POE NVR?

Sponsored Links
You have to set the cameras ip to the same range as the Dvr , normally you get a software disc to load to your pc , connect to the camera and ajust the ip range to the Dvr ip range

Thanks, sparkymarka. That's what I'm planning to do but without the separate POE power supply I can't connect to my home network. Ordered it yesterday and see what will happen.So fingers crossed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back