Trying to escape from your job making iphones

Sponsored Links
Some of the footage from that video made it into a BBC report shown last night.
At Disneyland in Shanghai the authorities cleared the area because one person tested positive and nobody could leave until they'd also tested for covid. Another incident on a train was similar, only the announcer sounded like she was organising a selection process for a firing squad. Bloody mad.
Gant should be glad he only gets to complain about a vaccine rather than being herded from one spot to another.

You say that yet in another thread you said voters were duped.
Dictatorships are not all of the same design, our political system proves there's a higher authority pulling their strings.

You say that yet in another thread you said voters were duped.
Dictatorships are not all of the same design, our political system proves there's a higher authority pulling their strings.
Are you still following the money?

Sponsored Links
Havin trouble getting me hands on it as we move to a cashless society.
Another path we are apparently given no choice but only to accept.

Havin trouble getting me hands on it as we move to a cashless society.
Another path we are apparently given no choice but only to accept.
A sign o' the times...most people keep everything on their mobile nowadays and i can't see why any sane person would plunk everything they have to conduct business and i.d themselves when they're so easily hacked, lost or stolen. Madness.
If you're going to a gig by train with tickets for both on a phone then you're stuffed if you lose the darn thing.
Facial recognition tech is another problem looming over people - especially in China where it's been prevalent for years.

Don't forget the the chip inserted under your the skin on your wrist, under 25s in Sweden apparently luv it to go about their daily business.

I know a clever chap from Reading University who did that but everything else is conjecture to me...i won't even have a smart watch. I'm just not that interested in how many bpm my heart does running for a bus.

Sign o' the times. Carbon tokens and credit score and if you resist you'll be an outcast of society, just like in china.

What proof? Who is the higher authority?

Not admiring China's control methods the company in the video is a bit like Cadbury was.. A job and a house - in their case. So they go back to where they come from a long way away. Can that place support them - one who got back appeared to be living in a makeshift tent. Some have no money. Some may have covid and zero levels where they go.

The zero covid policy has allowed them to show growth. They may get a slump in say a quarter but recovery tends to be rapid. An economist on the box commented on this recntly saying the policy is wrong. Using the figures quoted they achieved 3.9% rather than their aim of 5%. ;) Many countries would be rather happy about 3.9%.

They have some rather high population level cities. Wide spread infection means means more people to deal with. A lot more in some cases.

Pass but fact is there may be benefits from their approach. At our end it can cause supply problems - why should they care of their approach is better for them. Actually I suspect our lockdowns will get what may be severe criticism at some point. Other countries too.

Tongue in cheek. They may have a low covid survival herd immunity where as ours is improving all of the time.

Sponsored Links
Back