Bought Iphone 4 - my review!

Sponsored Links
No reception, keeps cutting calls off, takes 3 days for a text message to be sent (he'd be quicker with a pigeon)

Sounds just like the iPhone 4 that, never had them problems with my HTC desire

I think it's the HTC HD2 he's got. It's been a nightmare. It was away for repair (not bad for a 3 week old phone at the time) and I think it might be not too bad now but it's still not perfect.

Don't have these problems with my reliable old Nokia 6500 slide!!!! :D

No reception, keeps cutting calls off, takes 3 days for a text message to be sent (he'd be quicker with a pigeon)

I think it's the HTC HD2 he's got. It's been a nightmare. It was away for repair (not bad for a 3 week old phone at the time) and I think it might be not too bad now but it's still not perfect.

I know two people with the HTC HD2 and another with the Desire. DO NOT get a HTC phone if you use it for business, they've all found that the battery life is appauling and if you make a lot of calls you'll need to charge it up at least once a day. The two people with HD2s have had loads of trouble with theirs and are looking to replace them just 6months into an 18 month contract!

I tried to smoke a kipper for you but it wouldn't stay alight...

Sponsored Links
Have to say I'm not an apple fan at all, people say m$ is proprietory!! Apple all hype and style over substance. Apple macs are truly awful, they do have a decent underlying OS now though (Unix) after apple finally came to their senses and accepted theirs was bl**dy awful.

I know two people with the HTC HD2 and another with the Desire. DO NOT get a HTC phone if you use it for business, they've all found that the battery life is appauling and if you make a lot of calls you'll need to charge it up at least once a day. The two people with HD2s have had loads of trouble with theirs and are looking to replace them just 6months into an 18 month contract!

All smart phones have poor battery life because of the nature of things they can do. My HTC Desire battery lasts all day and i use it for work and in any case, who hasn't got a car charger in this day and age so just plug it in while your driving, when you get home you just put it on charge so i dont see the problem really even if the battery only lasted half a day. If you really wanted to be posh you could have a separate battery to take with you and swap when the other ones dead............Oh sorry you can't do that with an iPhone as the battery is built in.

All smart phones have poor battery life because of the nature of things they can do.

I don't agree that this is true for all smartphones, i have a Samsung Omnia II which has its faults, but the battery lasts at least 5 days, most of the time longer. We went camping a couple of weeks ago and so had no way of charging it up and it still had three bars battery power when we got home 4 days later. I spend over an hour a day talking, send 30+ texts, and also use it for taking photos, web-browsing, e-mail and editing MS Excel and Word documents so the battery takes plenty of hammer and last a lot longer than my wife's HTC.

Sponsored Links
Back