Tube bomb suspect held by police?

Sponsored Links
THIS ONE is incredibly close to home for me, the train station is a 5 minute walk away and the police station where I expect they would have been held is literally 20 seconds across the road from our place.

Turns out in this case they were unconnected, but it's reassuring to know that our local plod are on the ball as well as Scotland Yard...

Now the question which everyone must have at the back of their minds .. Do you ask and coerce, maybe trade with the perp' for info and hope? Or does the end justify the means?

Tis easy to cry down torture, but when the chips are down and all else has failed, when the going gets tough, is this when the tough get going?
Again, thank heavens not my decision.
:eek:

blow torch and a pair of pliers will get all the answers you would need or would you prefer the yanks alternative drugs

the english version is a lil soft

no rest / errr no sleep till he cracks

not the way is it sureley in this day and age we could get an answer in minutes with all the tech we have

remember this man has no rights to be treat like a human he lost them when he started to play with bombs

Sponsored Links
blow torch and a pair of pliers will get all the answers you would need.................

Torture anybody and they'll say anything you want them to say, but if what you want them to say has nothing to do with the facts, what was the point, and what is the benefit?

oilman said:
blow torch and a pair of pliers will get all the answers you would need.................

Torture anybody and they'll say anything you want them to say, but if what you want them to say has nothing to do with the facts, what was the point, and what is the benefit?

All though i think he gave a tongue in cheek Oilman, your answer is wrong as a lot of the world uses torture of some kind to extract imformation and the largest supplier to these countries of some of the torture tools is the uk

But that doens't mean the information they get is fact. Why don't you read what I wrote. If the intelligence was so good perhaps we wouldn't be in the position we're in now.

I've just noticed something... do you think the irony was intentional?

_41333157_203_70.jpg

(hint: look at the location written on the front of his top)

Yep !! He chucked the shirt, so was well aware of the significance.
What was with the carrying of personal documents?
That seems totally naive, or, as with most of us they did not wish to die anonymously, a desire for infamy? ... A deffo achilles heel.
;)

Sponsored Links
Back