Police chief calls for power of entry into homes of suspected lockdown breakers

I know somebody whose father in law had a heart attack, his wife visited him in hospital, got Covid and later died.

I know of two (very old) people who have died this way, i.e. admitted to hospital for "regular old people's illnesses", then caught Covid and died. You have to be dispassionate and ask would they have lived had they not gone to hospital, or would they have died in hospital anyway had there not been the Covid virus pandemic?

Either way, it is the very old that are most at risk, and all efforts should be concentrated on them YET stopping the entire world's younger population from functioning is entirely wrong in my view.

Sponsored Links
You think 300,000 dead and many more with long Covid is ok?

Calm yourself down, Notchy. This is replacing your Brexit fixation, not good. The point was whether Covid can wipe out the population. At 1.8M deaths so far, I don't think the world's 7.8 billion population is going anywhere soon, do you? Please try to stick to the point without letting your emotions get the better of you.

When hysteria takes over, all reason goes out the window and people start talking about armageddon and the end of the world. Poor Harry's had a good scare job done to him, time to get things back in proportion.

Last edited:
Covid is a pandemic far more like Spanish flu than normal flu.

Lets not hype things up. It's beginning to sound like your laughable claims for death and destruction caused by Brexit. :ROFLMAO:

In approx 2 years, Spanish flu infected 500 million and killed 50 million. And those may well have been real, uninflated stats rather than the Covid stats that governments enlarge by adding those who die 'with' Covid or 'within 28 days of a positive Covid test. So Corona is hardly in the same league even with governments' bs figures and guesswork. And what any of this has to do with seasonal flu is anyone's guess.

Sponsored Links
Poor Harry's had a good scare job done to him, time to get things back in proportion

Scare job, no not all. I just take sensible precautions to avoid myself spreading it, or catching it. Its is fairly obvious to me what those precautions are and I take issue when people suggest the precautions are unnecessary, or disregard them.

We have never had home deliveries, we still shop, my partner is still working and she is coming into the home each evening from work.

It says "It is estimated that about...."

So a bit weak to quibble about the reliability of current numbers.

You'll notice it doesn't say who made the estimate, or how. So it doesn't say "the source of that number."

Regan wants us to think it does not include people who died with, or after, the disease. There is no evidence for his guess.

Probably because there wasn’t a very good recording system, worldwide, a hundred years ago.

I know of two (very old) people who have died this way, i.e. admitted to hospital for "regular old people's illnesses", then caught Covid and died. You have to be dispassionate and ask would they have lived had they not gone to hospital, or would they have died in hospital anyway had there not been the Covid virus pandemic?

Either way, it is the very old that are most at risk, and all efforts should be concentrated on them YET stopping the entire world's younger population from functioning is entirely wrong in my view.
You have very very limited knowledge of Covid,NHS set up and logistics etc etc....Why do you turn your lack of knowledge into "oh ..it all must be a conspiracy"" the govt is out to fuk us all over????

I see - those 1.8M so far are expendables?

And once again, remember that a sizeable number of this would have died 'with' Covid or 'within 28 days of a positive Covid test'. Many would have already been suffering from serious or terminal diseases and Covid was just added to their list of co-morbidities. So it's anyone's guess how many actually died from Covid alone.

Sponsored Links
Back