Police chief calls for power of entry into homes of suspected lockdown breakers

Regan wants us to think it does not include people who died with, or after, the disease. There is no evidence for his guess.

Wrong Johnny, it's not a guess but a logical conclusion. Spanish Flu affected mainly younger people. Younger people are more likely to be healthier than older people and have fewer or no co-morbidities. Logic would indicate that these younger victims of Spanish Flu actually succumbed to Spanish Flu alone.

Covid deaths are heavily weighted towards older and infirm people. So Covid is more likely to be one of a number of co-morbidities that they suffer from but by no means the co-morbidity that killed them.

Logic, Johnny. You may like to try it some time. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
And once again, remember that a sizeable number of this would have died 'with' Covid or 'within 28 days of a positive Covid test'. Many would have already been suffering from serious or terminal diseases and Covid was just added to their list of co-morbidities. So it's anyone's guess how many actually died from Covid alone.
I see the conspiracy theorists are still pushing their nonsense.
It's pretty impossible to identify when anyone has died from Covid.
Apart from testing for Covid, there's no other single symptom that indicates the Covid infection. It's a whole range of initial symptoms through to a whole range of effects throughout the body.
When someone dies because they had Covid, it's the repercussions created by Covid that caused the death.
Have a read of this article:
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...ace-ferocious-rampage-through-body-brain-toes
and you might appreciate that Covid rampages though the body creating havoc.
So, in effect, they all died from (the repercussions of) Covid.

I suppose we've got to bat away your monstrous claim, that someone being run over by a bus, but happened to have Covid, would counted as a Covid casualty, next, again, for the umpteenth time.
Let me remind you, If they had Covid they shouldn't have been out and about. They should have been self-isolating. Then they wouldn't have been run over at all. :rolleyes:

Covid deaths are heavily weighted towards older and infirm people. So Covid is more likely to be one of a number of co-morbidities that they suffer from but by no means the co-morbidity that killed them

People in their 40s, 50s, 60s who live perfectly normal lives but have a chronic health condition like; high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, auto immune disorder, CKD etc are highly likely to be at risk from serious illness or death from Covid.

You seem to think the only people dying from Covid last week were going to die this week anyway.....

Sponsored Links
Harry you are living in fear, please snap out of it. Come to your senses man. The most contagious thing about this virus is the fear of it.
Nobody is in fear of the virus, that's just a childish claim.

Wrong Johnny, it's not a guess but a logical conclusion. Spanish Flu affected mainly younger people. Younger people are more likely to be healthier than older people and have fewer or no co-morbidities. Logic would indicate that these younger victims of Spanish Flu actually succumbed to Spanish Flu alone.

Covid deaths are heavily weighted towards older and infirm people. So Covid is more likely to be one of a number of co-morbidities that they suffer from but by no means the co-morbidity that killed them.

Logic, Johnny. You may like to try it some time. :rolleyes:
Why do think you know better than the entire NHS?

I know from personal experience

That's why I know that the scare stories everyone is buying from the government are vastly inflated

So when was your mother in hospital (I'm pleased to hear she was ok, by the way and either had a false positive or mild symptoms).

Your anecdotal experience does not mean you know "the government are just pushing out scare stories"

Don't remember saying that they were expendable?

So what were you saying then?

The news tonight suggests that in the UK 1,300+ people died of covid in the last 24 hours, perhaps that number is few enough to call them 'expendable' deaths?

Last edited:
Nobody is in fear of the virus, that's just a childish claim.

Bloke at work is divorcing over it; both getting new houses at the end of the month.
He told me the other day that she has become unliveable with, due to her paranoia over it.
She won't leave the house at all, because she thinks even a walk in the park with their 2 yr old is dangerous (and they live in a semi-rural area anyway).
My sister works in local government, and is so bad we ignore anything she posts; she's on the verge of a breakdown, and I'm not exaggerating.
There'll all in their early forties, and in good health.

Bloke at work is divorcing over it; both getting new houses at the end of the month.
He told me the other day that she has become unliveable with, due to her paranoia over it.
She won't leave the house at all, because she thinks even a walk in the park with their 2 yr old is dangerous (and they live in a semi-rural area anyway).
My sister works in local government, and is so bad we ignore anything she posts; she's on the verge of a breakdown, and I'm not exaggerating.

Now that is paranoid and absolutely illogical. I must admit I was very worried about it, when it first appeared in the UK and followed the news briefs on progress for the first few weeks, mostly to get a handle on what was going on and how best to avoid it. Now we (nearly) all know how to avoid it, whilst we wait for the vaccines, I just take the sensible precautions to avoid it.

My niece's son's partner went loopy, she spent 6 months at home (worked for NHS so all paid for), he carried on working, each night he had to have a shower, leave his laundry outside the bedroom door, they were now in seperate bedrooms, and she'd bring his dinner up and leave it outside the bedroom door, he wasn't allowed to see family or friends. After 6 months of this he walked out.

My lad and his partner work for the ambulance service. Calls are through the roof and she has tested positive today. SIL, BIL and 1 of their kids has had it. So far we have avoided it by following the rules or just lucky I guess.

Sponsored Links
Back