Police chief calls for power of entry into homes of suspected lockdown breakers

Sponsored Links
And when exactly will be that be? Perhaps you can tell us? After lockdown number 47, maybe? With millions more unemployed, thousands of small businesses bankrupt (and strangely big businesses enriched) and the economy a basket case because of unending lockdowns and Brexit? Maybe normal where people can expect the law to break their door down for filming an empty hospital? Is this the narmality that you look forward to?

Your solution to handling a very destructive and quick to spread virus is what? Better accept all the problems you list above, than risking having the population wiped out. Has every country got the concept of lock-down wrong?

Your solution to handling a very destructive and quick to spread virus is what? Better accept all the problems you list above, than risking having the population wiped out. Has every country got the concept of lock-down wrong?

Come on, Hal. That's more than a little naive. How can you wipe out the population with a virus that has a 99.5% survival rate? :ROFLMAO: One you have to have a test to know you've got it in the majority of cases. If it was like the Spanish Flu I could understand. Government were telling people before LOCKDOWN II that 4,000 per day would die, then they were told not to use these figures because they were out of date and highly inaccurate. Who do you listen to for your scare stories? Durhamplumberdemic?

Take a look at these figures and calm down. No populations will be wiped out. :ROFLMAO:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1111804/weekly-deaths-in-england-and-wales/

Take a look at these figures and calm down. No populations will be wiped out. :ROFLMAO:

Those figures are artificially low, due to the NHS's efforts combined with the lock-down. Without those two, the virus would decimate, if you doubt that, look what happen in history to the Incas and the north American indian populations when hit by European viruses.

Is 1000+ per day early deaths in the UK from covid acceptable to you? It is not acceptable to me. The reported total so far is 80,000.

Sponsored Links
Those figures are artificially low, due to the NHS's efforts combined with the lock-down. Without those two, the virus would decimate, if you doubt that, look what happen in history to the Incas and the north American indian populations when hit by European viruses.

Is 1000+ per day early deaths in the UK from covid acceptable to you? It is not acceptable to me. The reported total so far is 80,000.

Unfortunately many are incapable of understanding what the figures maybe come, without all the measures we have taken.

Come on, Hal. That's more than a little naive. How can you wipe out the population with a virus that has a 99.5% survival rate? :ROFLMAO: One you have to have a test to know you've got it in the majority of cases. If it was like the Spanish Flu I could understand. Government were telling people before LOCKDOWN II that 4,000 per day would die, then they were told not to use these figures because they were out of date and highly inaccurate. Who do you listen to for your scare stories? Durhamplumberdemic?

Correct..but many will needlessly die,,as you pointed out,,if we concentrate on COVID,,others die,,NHS cannot treat everyone..Stay home,,stop being stupid,,stop believing conspiracy theories,,grow up,,fukoff and protect the NHS

I am showing sense, remaining at home, except for going out for absolute essentials. I don't feel the need to make a fuss about it, or quote sensational headlines devised to sell poor quality newspapers

Those people who are anti lockdown always use the "media is fearmongering" and "people are frightened" argument.

But all I see is people taking sensible precautions to minimise risk.

Unfortunately many are incapable of understanding what the figures maybe come, without all the measures we have taken.

It is central to every Covid deniers argument.....you know the "it's no worse than flu" bolox.

7000 healthcare workers have died globally from Covid.....that's not like flu.

Is 1000+ per day early deaths in the UK from covid acceptable to you

I know somebody whose father in law had a heart attack, his wife visited him in hospital, got Covid and later died.

A good friend of mine, his father in law went to Eastbourne hospital due to a chest infection, just after Christmas he caught Covid and is now not expected to live. Somebody in the ward tested positive. The doctors admitted none of the wards are now Covid free.

Logically, due to the current pandemic, apart from the covid wards and ICU, I would expect the hospitals to be empty. Why the surprise, accusations and conspiracy theories?

So all the people who would normally be in there receiving treatment are getting treatment somewhere else? Where exactly? Or were they making up illnesses like cancer, heart disease, renal failure, etc, etc, etc? I thought we were supposed to be saving the NHS, not closing down most of it. How does that work?

But they're not all Covid deaths. Please read the small print, it says they died 'with' Covid not 'from' Covid. Or 'died within 28 days of a positive test'. None of these definitely means they died from Covid, it just means they had it when they died. Many will have died of something else, but because they had a positive Covid test then it goes down as a Covid death.

My 84 year old Mum is a prime example. She broke her hip and had an op for a partial replacement. Few days after op, tested positive for Corona - they said she caught it in there. Had she died because of an infection or complication following her op within 28 days, she would have been counted as a Corona death. Luckily she had zero symptoms (we even wondered if the test was wrong or they even made it up) and went on to make a full recovery. That's why I know that the scare stories everyone is buying from the government are vastly inflated. Also know that although we were supposed to to be in the grip of a deadly pandemic at the time my Mum was in hospital and hospitals were supposed to be packed with cases - it was nothing of the sort. There was only one Covid Isolation ward in her hospital which she was on and it was far from busy. Just like a normal ward and the rest of the hospital was quiet too. So when Durhamplumber starts getting clever and Notch ( who has been moaning about Brexit like a demented person for 4 years) gets all hysterical and starts losing it (unlike him I don't get my info from listening to 'horsesh1t' as he calls it) - they don't have a clue. They're just sheep who believe what the media spoon feeds them. I know from personal experience not some stupid conspiracy theory I've made up as they would have you believe, but you would never get them to understand, especially Durham as he doesn't seem bright enough to really follow what's going on. He prefers ignorance.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back