Police chief calls for power of entry into homes of suspected lockdown breakers

Sponsored Links
I have presented my overwhelming evidence to prove I am correct Razzler...
Go on then, or did you forget to include it?.
Show us your overwhelming evidence that you were educated in an Academy or Free School, rather than a state school, or even evidence that you were still in formal education post 2000.

.. As usual their theories will all turn to sht when life returns to normal.

And when exactly will be that be? Perhaps you can tell us? After lockdown number 47, maybe? With millions more unemployed, thousands of small businesses bankrupt (and strangely big businesses enriched) and the economy a basket case because of unending lockdowns and Brexit? Maybe normal where people can expect the law to break their door down for filming an empty hospital? Is this the narmality that you look forward to?

Last edited:
Correct ..I am amalgamating all of the crap you anti vax anti govt conspiracist loons come out with.

Can you show me where I said I was anti-vax? Of course you can't. Your lack of education affects your comprehension. Though I do think it's a good thing that people are rushing to the vaccine field trials to act as volunteer guinea pigs. In time, their sacrifice will help the more informed to decide whether it's actually safe and effective. So carry on, roll up your sleeve and present your tattooed arm and try the new vaccine.

Sponsored Links
time, their sacrifice will help the more informed to decide whether it's actually safe and effective. S
As discussed...The cowards amongst us you mean..will hang back as usual...Look after no1 and fuk society.fuk mask wearing.Lets just cause disruption for every fuker and blame the govt and everyone else...Yes..Carry on.The next conspiracy theory will be along soon.

Disruption? Like unnecessary, unending lockdowns, you mean.

If lockdowns work, why do we need to keep having them?
If lockdowns don't work, why do we need to keep having them?
Lockdowns slow the input of patients through the NHS to stop it getting log jammed. It does have a lag though - we're just getting into the Christmas period of infections now. It’s impossible to predict what will happen two weeks in advance as it’s so fast moving and evolving.

A lot of them are sitting at home on full pay or looking after more of their private patients. And all NHS staff are banned from discussing the situation. See what happened when a woman innocently tried to to uncover the scandal by filming it.

Logically, due to the current pandemic, apart from the covid wards and ICU, I would expect the hospitals to be empty. Why the surprise, accusations and conspiracy theories?

Sponsored Links
Back