Police chief calls for power of entry into homes of suspected lockdown breakers

You can carry on unquestioningly sucking up the government BS if you want, but when mainstream media (Youtube) are closing down channels who are questioning the draconian rules, u-turns, ill conceived policies and inflated figures you know there's something in it. It's project fear II. No one's saying that Covid doesn't exist, but when even Tory MPs are questioning what's going on in The House and claiming it's all an overreaction, then they probably know something. Which is more than you do, because you can only see what's in front of your nose.
The govt sorted my education,health,etc etc..I believe them and the scientific community any day over a bunch of conspiracy believing uneducated nuggets.Problem with broadcasting conspiracys and fake news is,,and you are living proof,,,gullible people suck it up like a sponge and spread it and cause problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
The govt sorted my education,

You sure? :)

Anyway, just close your eyes and ears to the police state that has now been established to enforce the Corona lockdown scam on us all. All dissent will be crushed. Those with enquiring minds may be very worried by the zeal the 'authorities' show in covering up the truth.

Video of empty hospital during 'pandemic'. Will I be arrested for linking this? :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1343527984976842752

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Those with enquiring minds may be very worried by the zeal the 'authorities' show in covering up the truth.
Or your zeal for seeking out every daft conspiracy theory you can find to support your oddball v v minority strange theories that will eventually drift off into oblivion like all the others in time.

Police state out in force. Never seen so many on routine patrol. But I suppose if you want to suppress free seach, Speakers Corner is a good place to start. No wonder police have given up investigating real crime.

Last edited:

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-6_22-44-30.gif
    upload_2021-1-6_22-44-30.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Not this particular government DP; you mean governments of the past. Today's government is like one of those old Hollywood movie sets; pretend building facades with nothing behind.
Lol.(UK). Govt,passed present and future,,,is responsible,for education,passed present and future,,you can twist and manipulate words any way you like to suit your warped reality but you are only fooling yourself.

Lol.(UK). Govt,passed present and future,,,is responsible,for education,passed present and future,,you can twist and manipulate words any way you like to suit your warped reality but you are only fooling yourself.

DP I'm not twisting your words. The government of today is far removed from the government of the time of your (or my) education. What schoolchildren are being taught nowadays is "what to think" rather than "how to think".

Keep calm and carry on.

Sponsored Links
Back