Tumble dryer E60 error code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a Zanussi TCE 7276W condensing tumble dryer which is about 12 years old, it starts ok when loaded but there is no heat coming out only cold air , after a while running it will stop and the door will pop open and E60 error code shows, the clothes are still damp and cold, obviously for what ever reason the heater is not working, i have cleaned all filters and condenser but still the same. due to age of machine i am wondering is it worth buying a new dryer depending on cost of spare parts required to fix it.
Any advice would be helpful thanks :unsure:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
E60 fault I think is a motor problem. After 12 years it could be the brushes are worn but maybe the problem is not the motor itself but the circuit that detects that the motor is actually turning. Its possible that the machine only turns the heater on once it detects that the drum is turning. You can run a series of test functions using the buttons on the front to check the functions of the machine. I think one of the tests fires up the heater to test the that it has not failed. Might have some details somewhere on my pc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back