TV celebs you'd like to see sacked

Sponsored Links
Right thats detention! :LOL:

hairyben now thats an interesting twist :D

Smacked you say?
Right start with him

3251463.jpg

Sponsored Links
Ricky 'One Character' Gervais - the reason all the parts he plays are complete toasters - because that's what he's actually like...

Justin and whatsisname the 'designers'...actually any of the interior designers you see on TV

I agree with - Harry Hill, Justin and whatshisname, Richard and Judy, Celebrity Chefs, Celebrity Interior Designers, Cat Deely (fit... but rubbish)

I would also like to add Tess Daly - how Vernon Kay puts up with her i'll never know, she clearly thinks shes the funniest person in the world and i'm afraid to say she is not, by a long way.

Can we have a list of programmes which should be taken off air too? I'll start with any programme which includes a phone vote and/or a 1hr long 'results' show

She is sooooo irritating. That pouted look to camera drives me insane with contempt. Get fid of Forsyth too, too far over the top!

Norton is my choice to replace the old fart.

Mark Lawrenson - What a plonker. Played against him once when he was managing a local football side - He was a plonker then too.

Lisa Aziz from West Counrty news is also characterless. Bring on a replacement beauty!

Ah yesss....Ricky "I can't fill 4 minutes on-spec, let me dance instead" Gervais. He needs a good shoeing. Unfunny, fat and a complete prat.

Who's the bird anyhow?

Shytalkz - Stricktly come dancing - Saturday night BBC1 watch it, your life will never quite be the same again! Then you too will hate Tess Daly!

Yes, get rid of Bruce while we're at it - needed to retire years ago. Who writes his jokes? Does he not know he should spend every waking hour on the golf course at his age??

Love Harry Hill's TV Burps, nothing else makes me laugh so much!!

I know shes not a celebrity, but the Queen when she does her speech, like really, does anyone care?

Next, every character in Emmerdale, most boring thing on TV! (in my opinion)

Gok Wan

The 2 guys that do up houses

Adam Carr does my head in

Vanessa Feltz, she does nothing yet is a famous..?

Gunther from Friends

Cliff Richard - I know hes not a TV star but hate him anyway

The guy on GMTV or This Morning (can't remember whic one) that talks about all the soaps!!

I am quite prepared to be sacked as the BBC find the words 'prostitutes', 'anal', 'my sack' quite offensive.
Almost delivering an unobtrusive reject to to me.. Mr Clarkson

Sponsored Links
Back