TV celebs you'd like to see sacked

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following on from the other threads about Celebs getting the sack I just wondered who you'd like most to leave your tv screen?

Sponsored Links
Excellent idea Tim! Its like a Santa list in reverse!!!

Can I add a rule?... How about, Others cannot come in 'defending' their favourite celeb just because he/she is on someones Santa list in here?

Anyway...

Right here we go...

Jamie Oliver.

Those two flaming House Doer Uppers... Justin and whoever. I CANNOT STAND THE SIGHT of either of them not to mention their voices! Of the two, the one with the sort of highlighted hair (I think?), is particularly repugnant!

Richard and Bloody Judy!!!

.... I'll come back and add later, I got to go do a Spreadsheet!!!!

Agree about those 2 house doer uppers and always hated their taste in colours and materials.

As for celebrities.....I can't stand Julian Clary or J Clarkson. Both are as funny as toothache. :rolleyes:

I ain't bovvered as I don't watch TV.
Anyway they can leave your screen anytime you want. Its called the OFF button. ;)

Sponsored Links
Julian Clary and Graham Norton for a start..people talk about Bernard Manning and Jim Davidson being crude etc...those two get away with far more.

Cat 'autocue' Deeley...

And every childrens t.v presenter who cant 'talk' under 120 decibels

Gok Wan.

Ugggh, that wretched man really makes my skin crawl.

His name is an an amusing anagram though. Go Wan-

Not sure if you can even call him a celebrity, but I'd happily never see Piers Morgan on my TV ever again.

Also another vote against Graham Norton from me.

I thought the title of this thread said "smacked".

Where to begin...

all celebritey tv chefs all so far up their own arses it untrue.
all gay celebs who think gay rules and should make inuendo about it at every opporrtunity...Norton & Boy George come to mind

Another vote for Norton! I could tolerate him if he was on occasionally, or was on just once a week, but he's been saturating the airwaves with his queenie saucyness for far too long, and it's getting very very boring.

My old man's got a new hobby, shouting at the telly whenever G.Ramsay is on :LOL:

Dermot O'Leary needs kicking (off of our screens)

Bring back Bob Mills!

Jamie Oliver.
You can't get rid of him - he's marvellous. He's my favourite celeb!

Those two flaming House Doer Uppers... Justin and whoever.
You can't get rid of them - they're marvellous. They're my favourite celebs!

Richard and b****y Judy!!!
You can't get rid of them - they're marvellous. They're my favourite celebs!
I'm telling Sir on you! Tim, Softus is breaking my rule! :p

Sponsored Links
Back