TV - no signal (no channels found)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Moved house recently and been not able to connect my TV. I am using ondoor antenna 'one for all' and my TV is Logic. When auto tuning I did managed to get about 50 channels ones or twice but by mistake I did not safe them. Even since every time I try I get '0':(. I m very frustrated with that and I wonder if there is someone out there to give me a few tips. My son also uses indoor antenna and his tV is working fine (his room is just under mine)
I have tried moving the antenna , placing it higher etc but nothing seems to work. The worse is that I did get it previously. Both antenna and TV were newly bought (if this info help)
I don't have money to spend on that at the moment so I am DIY
Please help me :)
Regards
Sofi

Sponsored Links
swap the antenna with your sons
then if that doesn't work bring your sons tv to that room and retune

if the ariel does it suspect the aerial
if the tv does it suspect the tv

other things to check that your set on digital retune and not analogue retune as theres no analogue any more

Thanks big-all,

Swiping TV will not be easy as he has big tv. Anyway, how do I check it is set up to digital not analogue? I think I should start with that. But the fact that I did get some channels two or three times suggest that it is set up ok, even though it is possible that I reset something since, as I have not managed to get any channels for a while

Do you know how to check that, I guess I should go to menu?

Thanks again :)
Appreciate your reply

Sponsored Links
Indoor aerials are not always capable of picking up a good enough digital signal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back