TV presenters still having trouble with new rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You.

Those affected, businesses and individuals will have had the opportunity to amend / cancel / postpone their arrangements, where necessary.
Ceres is a righty tw@t

He voted for Johnson and Brexit, but is too weak too admit it.

Sponsored Links
Well, I thought I'd join in with the crowd as you and JohnD and Notchy etc all seem to believe (wrongly) that you know my political opinions.
We do know your political opinions.
You voted Brexit and for Buffoon.

:LOL: at all you know-it-alls or rather know-nothings. You couldn't be further from the truth.

PS - I'm pretty sure that only MPs and party members voted for Boris and I can categorically state that I am neither of those.

Sponsored Links
Ceres voted for Brexit
Ceres voted for Boris

Wrong and wrong.

You see Notchy, this is where you lose all credibility. You were not present at my side at the time of the Brexit referendum. Nor were you present at my side when MPs and party members were voting for the Prime Minister. You have no way of knowing if I voted in either, both or neither of these and you have no way of knowing how I voted, if I did vote.

I'm the only person who knows. But from my position of knowledge, I'll share a fact with you. You're wrong on both counts.

Get over it.

So, a family of 5 can’t see two grandparents at the same time?" Yep, because that’s 7 which is a bigger number than 6.
Same question again from BBC's Louise Minchin along with "But what if they are having a tea party, will that be allowed?" FFS, NO!

Same question again from BBC's Louise Minchin along with "But what if they are having a tea party, will that be allowed?" FFS, NO!

"if I'm counting during hide-and-seek and another kid joins in without my knowledge, can I be fined?"

These are serious questions, and we want clear guidance!

(If SKS uses this on Wednesday's PMQs, remember where you first heard it(y))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back