Remove all media, do we really have a pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yes, why do you believe what you do? It really isn't a trick question.
Are we going to go back to months gone by where you asked the same question about 10 times and it was answered multiple times by multiple people but daily you would come back and re ask the same question.
I’m running out of ways to simplify it for you.
Hopefully there maybe some primary school teachers on the thread that would be better at simplifying things for you to understand .
I have posted multiple times on multiple threads the reasons why I don’t believe the severity of Covid 19.

Sponsored Links
I have no evidence that I have posted on multiple threads why I don’t believe the severity of Covid .
Wow.
Ok,
I sincerely hope you get the help you need.
Good luck.

you haven’t posted any evidence.

Evidence, is what you will find on scientific journal sites, it’s backed with real data.
Evidence you fill find from clinicians treating Covid patients.
Evidence you will find from govt data or independent verified sources, peer reviewed.

Alex Belfield and random stuff on rumble is not evidence.

I have posted multiple times on multiple threads the reasons why I don’t believe the severity of Covid 19

that’s your opinion, which you have never backed up with evidence.

you are allowed to hold opinions that are untrue, that’s up your choice…..please don’t claim they are facts

And there we have it.
Resorting to name calling when you have been made to look silly.(so trying their hardest to get the thread shut down)
YET AGAIN !
Calm down, it was a joke

Good grief, you will give yourself a ulcer

Are we going to go back to months gone by where you asked the same question about 10 times and it was answered multiple times by multiple people but daily you would come back and re ask the same question.
I’m running out of ways to simplify it for you.
Hopefully there maybe some primary school teachers on the thread that would be better at simplifying things for you to understand .
I have posted multiple times on multiple threads the reasons why I don’t believe the severity of Covid 19.

when are you going to admit that the Patrick King story was untrue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back