Remove all media, do we really have a pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Because it is all the 'evidence' you ever post! Go on, give us your best piece of evidence, just one will do.
I have posted multiple evidence from multiple different sources on many threads.
Let me help you out as I can see your struggling as we have hit the peak of your intelligence.
YouTube isn’t the source of the facts/figures etc.
So (and I’m hoping this is simple enough for you to understand)
If YouTube placed a video on its site saying that our prime minister is called Boris Johnson would it then be deemed false because it is on youtube ?
Or would YouTube just be the site reporting the facts?
I don’t know how else I can simplify it for you.

Or would YouTube just be the site reporting the facts?

Youtube doesn't report anything, the uploaded videos may be true, may be not. I have never claimed it is all true or all lies. You do rely on Alex Bellend and his stalker nonsense and cannot back up anything he says though.

I don’t know how else I can simplify it for you.

Grow up.

I have posted multiple evidence from multiple different sources on many threads

that’s the problem though: you haven’t.

you’ve posted links to articles that are at best misleading and at worst downright dishonest.

Sponsored Links
Have you decided to track and trace yet?
Laughable that you abuse people on here for their beliefs and yet you won’t even do something that is required for something you supposedly believe in lol.
Hypocrite.
No, it’s because all the people I’m going on holiday with are all double vaccinated and the rules are changing
On the 16th.

Youtube doesn't report anything, the uploaded videos may be true, may be not. I have never claimed it is all true or all lies. You do rely on Alex Bellend and his stalker nonsense and cannot back up anything he says though.

Grow up.
Does the science and facts/figures in the video not back it up then.
Are you now going against the science and figures?

Grow up.
Your trying so hard to get this thread shut down aren’t you .
Practice what you preach and stop calling people childish names in other threads

Grow up.
Please would you kindly show me what he has said that hasn’t been true regarding Covid?

Please would you kindly show me what he has said that hasn’t been true regarding Covid?

He claims that, others say, get double jabbed and you will be completely safe. No one has ever claimed that, unless you can point to any evidence for it?

So what do you think killed the baby that only had one diagnosed disease, which it was admitted to hospital for? Don't tell me, old age..

Do you really think the hospital would have reported it as a covid death if they didn't know it was?

Post mortems are rarely carried out on people, especially babies, when they have already tested positive for a deadly virus.

But carry on believing it's all fake if that makes you happy.
I have no idea what killed the baby, but maybe you were there?

And could you tell us where the hospital reported it as a 'covid death'?

Of course you can't...

You make stuff up simply to massage your own warped view of the situation (n)

Does the science and facts/figures in the video not back it up then.
Are you now going against the science and figures?
Alex Belfield is a shill, he says controversial stuff to get reactions and get subscribers.

It’s what most of the pandemic sceptics do - it’s no different the Sunday Sport headlines: “world war 2 bomber found on moon” or “double decker bus found buried in Sahara”

you are easily fooled.

yes, you posted that stuff about the Alberta court case.

but when pushed to provide proof - you swerve like you’re on black ice
Is that swerving as badly as you when you were asked 4 or 5 times a simple question yet refused to answer it.
Or swerving as badly as you when you say you don’t check any MSM for Covid news yet have posted multiple things off MSM regarding Covid.
Or swerving as badly as you when you don’t wish to do what is required regarding track and trace even though your a staunch believer in all things Covid.

He claims that, others say, get double jabbed and you will be completely safe. No one has ever claimed that, unless you can point to any evidence for it?

A basic strawman….common tactic of conspiracists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back