Remove all media, do we really have a pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you found the details of that court case in Alberta yet?
Have you decided to track and trace yet?
Laughable that you abuse people on here for their beliefs and yet you won’t even do something that is required for something you supposedly believe in lol.
Hypocrite.

Sponsored Links
He doesn't want to look for the Alberta details now that he knows his earlier posting was untrue.

"The cause of death is not yet known. Tests have confirmed that the child had Covid-19, but it isn't yet clear if it was a contributing factor."

So what do you think killed the baby that only had one diagnosed disease, which it was admitted to hospital for? Don't tell me, old age..

Do you really think the hospital would have reported it as a covid death if they didn't know it was?

Post mortems are rarely carried out on people, especially babies, when they have already tested positive for a deadly virus.

But carry on believing it's all fake if that makes you happy.

He doesn't want to look for the Alberta details now that he knows his earlier posting was untrue.
Or I don’t want to do all the sheeples work for them as it is them that doesn’t do their own research and just believes everything the MSM tells them.

Sponsored Links
So what do you think killed the baby that only had one diagnosed disease, which it was admitted to hospital for? Don't tell me, old age..

Do you really think the hospital would have reported it as a covid death if they didn't know it was?

Post mortems are rarely carried out on people, especially babies, when they have already tested positive for a deadly virus.

But carry on believing it's all fake if that makes you happy.
So a hospital has never reported anybody as a Covid death when it wasn’t .
Is that what you are saying?

But still the science and facts are all conspiracy theories (supposedly)

Good old Youtube eh.

Do you want to give us your best piece of evidence for what you think is actually going on yet? Go on, just one.

Good old Youtube eh.

Do you want to give us your best piece of evidence for what you think is actually going on yet? Go on, just one.
Is that the same good old YouTube which also has all the MSM news regarding Covid aswell then?

Good old Youtube eh.

So if I can post stories from YouTube regarding Covid it means it’s all ****** as I can easily find things on YouTube that suits the agenda of the pharmaphiles/sheeple ?

Is that the same good old YouTube which also has all the MSM news regarding Covid aswell then?

That's the one, but seeing as I don't get my 'evidence' from the so called MSM I don't know what point you're making.

Grow up, you're like a kid in a playground with you're stupid name calling.
Name calling?
I’m sure you can easily find multiple posts off people calling myself and others every name under the sun.
Abit like the government I suppose it’s one rule for one and not the other so crack on with your usual tricks of trying to get the thread shut down by saying people are calling you names.
Getting the thread shut down but the best response you can come up with regarding science and facts that differ from your beliefs is to say .
“Good old YouTube”
Thus implying (as others have) that because it’s on YouTube it can’t be true .
Yet again made yourself look silly as YouTube also has multiple videos that follow your beliefs also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back