Remove all media, do we really have a pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Most 'long covid' victims are those who enjoy fantastic employment T&C's !

The rest of us will carry on as usual.

Nowhere in the real world of factual information . . . Is this coronavirus a threat to our young.

I appreciate that some have died as a result, but the number is infinitesimal, when compared to the number who have died from covid who have not had the jab.

Nobody is forbidden from telling the truth, or in your case repeating the made up lies from your conspiracy web sites.

Give me £1 for everytime I can prove you wrong, not from your "shill" right wing denier websites, but from actual Gov'n'mnt figures released on official sources.

The figures are out there !

Give me £1 for everytime I can prove you wrong, not from your "shill" right wing denier websites, but from actual Gov'n'mnt figures released on official sources.

The figures are out there !

You can keep your made up numbers, thank you - I live in the real world, on this earth.

Sponsored Links
Child with no other health conditions catches covid, then dies.

Yeah, tricky one, that.

"Isn't clear" just means no postmortem.

But it's bleeding obvious to anybody with any knowledge of medicine, which is why doctors say it was the covid that killed the child.

Child with no other health conditions catches covid, then dies.

Yeah, tricky one, that.

"Isn't clear" just means no postmortem.

But it's bleeding obvious to anybody with any knowledge of medicine, which is why doctors say it was the covid that killed the child.
It's bleeding obvious that someone doesn't understand "but it isn't yet clear if it was a contributing factor."

Could you show where 'doctors say it was the covid that killed the child'?

But hey, you make stuff up if you want to :rolleyes:

"The cause of death is not yet known. Tests have confirmed that the child had Covid-19, but it isn't yet clear if it was a contributing factor."

Doctors and the press would be reluctant to name it, unless they were almost fully convinced it was covid as the main cause.

Clutch your straws if you want to. Aspirin has killed more children than covid19 this week.

If you want your emotions tugged, I can give you stories of real death tragedies involving our young . . . .

But then, I'm not as disgusting an individual as our resident shills, our gutter press or our guv'n'mnt.

It's bleeding obvious that someone doesn't understand "but it isn't yet clear if it was a contributing factor."

Could you show where 'doctors say it was the covid that killed the child'?

But hey, you make stuff up if you want to :rolleyes:
Why would he change,he always just makes stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back