Remove all media, do we really have a pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think your the only one squirming as you refuse to answer a simple question.
Caught you out yet again.
Ha ha ha

you asked whether I’ve ever posted something from MSM, I dare say I have, but that doesn’t prove I trust or rely on MSM….what counts is using a range of sources to reach a balanced view.

when are you going to admit the court case claim in Alberta is conspiracist nonsense.

Sponsored Links
So the jab hasn't killed anyone then?

Would it alarm you to discover that your MSM is not reporting the deaths, & the medics who know the truth are forbidden from reporting the truth?

I appreciate that some have died as a result, but the number is infinitesimal, when compared to the number who have died from covid who have not had the jab.

Nobody is forbidden from telling the truth, or in your case repeating the made up lies from your conspiracy web sites.

and yet rebel media is deemed a website that is 100% factual hahahahaha

No it isn't.

Although they did say this, "That headline on there goes further: "ends masking, shots, quarantine in Alberta." Now, I know that didn't happen. There is no court order, no court ruling in Alberta that struck down masking, testing, quarantine in that province."

Is that wrong? Perhaps you can show us the court order?

Sponsored Links
Incidentally, it's worth reading the comments further down. You get an instant sense of how the conspiracists feed each other and how they shut down anybody trying to make a point they don't agree with. "oh, yeah, because you said it, it must be true" Sound familiar?

You've got to laugh. These people spout off like they are some kind of freedom fighter, yet the very reason they are safer today than 6 months ago is the millions of people people who have had the vaccine. Thankfully, most people, and moreover; most of the younger generation, have the intelligence to work this out.

so an interview on the Stew Peters show.

Stew Peters: radical right wing Christian, America First.

it seems that looking into these dangerous conspiracists spreading misinformation it always transpires they are all part of the far right in one way or another.

it seems that looking into these dangerous conspiracists spreading misinformation it always transpires they are all part of the far right in one way or another.
Not referring to this particular example but generally that depends on what you think is misinformation.

However, it is still ok to take the píss out of the right and call them nutters and you might be right,

BUT

you dare not contradict the left even if you are right.

t generally that depends on what you think is misinformation

misinformation: anything that can be proven to be demonstrably untrue.

for example: claiming the Covid virus isn’t real because it’s not been isolated is untrue.
It has been isolated.

you dare not contradict the left even if you are right

if the left are found to be behind sites spreading disinformation, they should certainly be called out.

im not sure what your point is really.

the reality is that right wing libertarian groups seem to be behind lots of propaganda sites including Brexit, climate change deniers, anti lockdown, anti vaccine.

if the left are found to be behind sites spreading disinformation, they should certainly be called out.
Some say, for instance, that men can be women and do whatever women do; are you going to call them out?
Plenty more examples.

im not sure what your point is really.
Exactly.

the reality is that right wing libertarian groups seem to be behind lots of propaganda sites including Brexit, climate change deniers, anti lockdown, anti vaccine.
I'm not saying you are wrong to disagree - but you call them right wing because you disagree with them.

If any of your so-called right wing views turn out to be correct, would they still be right wing?

I'm not saying you are wrong to disagree - but you call them right wing because you disagree with them

No I don’t.

look at the facts:

1. most of the conspiracist theories comes from right wing sources - a great deal of it from allies of Trump.

2. Stew Peters is a right wing Christian

3. Rebel news is a Canadian far right website with funding from Koch foundation.

4. Ezra Levant is a far right activist.

5. QAnon is a right wing conspiracy

6. the Great Barrington Declaration was funded by right wing supporters.

7. Rumble is the go to choice for high profile far right voices.

I said conspiracies and disinformation is the far right….because it is.

You've got to laugh. These people spout off like they are some kind of freedom fighter, yet the very reason they are safer today than 6 months ago is the millions of people people who have had the vaccine. Thankfully, most people, and moreover; most of the younger generation, have the intelligence to work this out.
Most of the younger generation.
How many teenagers and below have died of Covid in the uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back