twin tune freeveiw recorder boxes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why do freeveiw recorders say record 2 channels or record one and watch another when all the ones i have ever had about 8 in total will record 2 and watch another
although i must admit its only in the last year or two that i have bought one claiming to be 2 or 1x1 but still do 2x1

Sponsored Links
thanks for your reply
its only really for watching another recording
i actually have 3 machines 2 in the main room and one in the shed because they can play up
i have one doing the recording while watching the other one then when i have watched the content usually about a week or two i reformatt and clean install
i actually started with one machine like everyone else but when that kept needing reformatting and loosing recordings i bought another to use them in turn
now heres the funny thing when the boxes eventually pack up i just put them in a cupboard and out off the four or so over the year 2 have come back to life a year or so later for several week in one case and several months in another hence installing in the workshop as an after though but now essential as i use it so much

Sponsored Links
Thanks I will re-try my machine. Kept it with the idea of removing the hard drive but comp aired with new hard drives it is so small not worth bothering about.

As to recording multi programs from same multi-plex only with a computer card have I been able to do that.

well the one that failed six months ago has burst back ito life rather than say fail :D
need to check it has full functions tomorrow lol

well i wached ross noble on freewheelin ironically the episode came to park24 in redhill surrey where i live :D
this machine when it failed went "err" or "fail"or what ever it said after unplugging an plugging back in immediatly then checked again after a few hours after a few day a month all gave the same message within seconds off trying to power up
but now about 6 months on it works again will let you know how long for :D

Last edited:
Back