Two Chinese school children died while wearing masks and doing physical excercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If you wish to put a drug in your arm that they tell you won’t stop you actually transmitting the virus then what does that say about your intelligence.
It says that the main aim of a vaccine is to prevent severe form of the disease..

It’s all about control because people like yourself will do what ever they say even
control because they know by scaring people (well the people not intelligent enough to see it’s not as bad as they say) they can then get the masses to do what ever they want to suit there needs and agendas.
So what next then in your cuckoo land Agenda?They jab us with a vaccine....Then What??

Sponsored Links
""""75.7 million [55.9 million–100 million] people have become infected with HIV since the start of the epidemic (end 2019). 32.7 million [24.8 million–42.2 million] people have died from AIDS-related illnesses since the start of the epidemic (end 2019).""""
Sooeys.....and more than likely..John The Plumbers top source....reckons the above is Fake Too.Not looking great for Vernon Coleman theories or his followers.

So what next then in your cuckoo land Agenda?They jab us with a vaccine....Then What??
Is it just me with a ‘cuckoo Land Agenda’ then or are there loads of people who have the same beliefs.
God knows why over 200,000 nhs workers have so far refused a jab?
Shouldn’t they be more clued up than anyone seeing as they have been supposedly massively over run and seen it all at first hand.

""""75.7 million [55.9 million–100 million] people have become infected with HIV since the start of the epidemic (end 2019). 32.7 million [24.8 million–42.2 million] people have died from AIDS-related illnesses since the start of the epidemic (end 2019).""""
Sooeys.....and more than likely..John The Plumbers top source....reckons the above is Fake Too.Not looking great for Vernon Coleman theories or his followers.
I don’t have a top source neither am I a follower of anyone called Vernon Coleman.
As I said I havnt got time. I have a job (have you worked out what I do for a job yet DP seeing as you asked in another thread ) (I rest my case on the intelligence issue)

It says that the main aim of a vaccine is to prevent severe form of the disease..

But you won't listen to doctors who tell you that the best way to prevent a severe form of any disease is to have a healthy immune system.
Take vitamins D3 and C and zinc supplements.
You won't listen to doctors who tell you that there is more than one very safe and effective treatment for covid.
The authorities tell you to take an experimental concoction with no long term adverse effect data, which will alter your DNA irreversibly, to prevent a severe form of a disese which only kills about 0.01% of people, mostly the very old or the very sick, with compromised immune systems, and you can't wait to get in line...

I said you were stupid.

But you won't listen to doctors who tell you that the best way to prevent a severe form of any disease is to have a healthy immune system.
Lmao...my doctor has never told me that..Vitamin D has shown to be more bolox in the Covid argument..Your conspiracy theories are mad...

Remind me again in a percentage the chances of dying from Covid ?
Look it up..A vaccine is to protect the individual..Your delusion is highlighted by the fact you...The plumber...think you are right and the vast majority of the World is wrong..Almost a definition of clinical insanity.

You won't listen to doctors who tell you that there is more than one very safe and effective treatment for covid.
The authorities tell you to take an experimental concoction with no long term adverse effect data, which will alter your DNA irreversibly, to prevent a severe form of a disese which only kills about 0.01% of people, mostly the very old or the very sick, with compromised immune systems, and you can't wait to get in line...

I said you were stupid.
I wouldn’t bother trying to hold a conversation with DP sooey.
Your talking to someone who is that intelligent that they had to ask what I do for a job. Not only that who also admitted he abuses people on here.

Bill Gates is a eugenecist who believes that the world is vastly overpopulated and running out of resources.
But he wants to vaccinate everyone to save lives.....WHY?
He also says that vaccination will help to reduce population size????
Run that one by me again Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back