Two Chinese school children died while wearing masks and doing physical excercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself along with others have answered that multiple times ,sick of repeating ourselves like you sheeple
I searched for your response, didn't find it. I did find you blaming your refusal to reply on others.

I will keep avoiding it just like you kept/keep ignoring question that have been put to you on multiple threads regarding Covid.
But please, show how wrong everyone is and how shabbily you've been treated.

Sponsored Links
I'll tell the lads working on the asbestos removal and chasing in the conduits not to bother wearing masks in case it kills them. I suppose the slow lingering death is better than the instant death like two random kids 5000 miles away.

I'm not religious myself, so to me the pervasive religious content on Gab is a bit of a pain,

Don't worry, the World Doctors Alliance are working on a vaccine against religion.

Sponsored Links
I doubt our kids will be expected to do PE with a mask on. No mention whatsoever of wearing masks outside at playtime either, only in corridors.

Of course, this story is a reminder that kids do get Covid19, and some do die from it, and many suffer long-term ill-health ("long covid").

But we don't care about that, so long as there's fewer deaths, we can pretend we've beaten it.

I'll tell the lads working on the asbestos removal and chasing in the conduits not to bother wearing masks in case it kills them. I suppose the slow lingering death is better than the instant death like two random kids 5000 miles away.

The size range for asbestos particles that I found was from 0.7 microns up to 90 microns, covid is quoted as about 0.1 microns..
I looked up a site selling asbestos masks, and you won't see anything like those useless blue things people are now wearing or those even more useless cloth masks.
Look at the specs of the masks they sell to protect against much bigger particles than covid, look at the prices of them.
All in all I would say that this renders your smart arze post pretty irrelevant, except as a good demonstration of the utter uselessness of the masks that people are being told that they must wear.

https://www.protectivemasksdirect.co.uk/protection-kits/asbestos-masks-and-equipment

Of course, this story is a reminder that kids do get Covid19, and some do die from it, and many suffer long-term ill-health ("long covid").

How did you get all that sh*te out of that story?
What I got out of it was that impairing your breathing while doing strenuous physical exercise can be dangerous, even for kids.

and they "travel" on drops of fluid that are much larger.

So you think that those useless face masks that people wear stops the moisture in the air from getting to your lungs do you?
If it did people would very quickly be complaining of dry throats I would have thought, and coughing all over the place

The size range for asbestos particles that I found was from 0.7 microns up to 90 microns, covid is quoted as about 0.1 microns..
I looked up a site selling asbestos masks, and you won't see anything like those useless blue things people are now wearing or those even more useless cloth masks.
Look at the specs of the masks they sell to protect against much bigger particles than covid, look at the prices of them.
All in all I would say that this renders your smart arze post pretty irrelevant, except as a good demonstration of the utter uselessness of the masks that people are being told that they must wear.

https://www.protectivemasksdirect.co.uk/protection-kits/asbestos-masks-and-equipment
I didn't understand any of that. Are you wearing a mask?

You seem to be mumbling that no masks are any good for anything, and you don't seem to have a grasp of why masks are worn in the first place. Does the WHO and other eminent scientists who are not on DIYnot know of your theories?

How did you get all that sh*te out of that story?
What I got out of it was that impairing your breathing while doing strenuous physical exercise can be dangerous, even for kids.

Probably because we are two very different people.

training-mask.jpg

How-Altitude-Training-Masks-Work-2.jpg

Icetrek-Guru-Face-Mask-IPGA-Polar-Guide.jpg

I searched for your response, didn't find it. I did find you blaming your refusal to reply on others.

But please, show how wrong everyone is and how shabbily you've been treated.
I have answered why they are doing it,sooey has answered why there doing it and I do believe somebody posted a video saying why they are doing it.
Where have I blamed my refusal to do it .
It’s all about control because people like yourself will do what ever they say even though there is evidence to say it is nowhere near as bad as is being reported,
You ask why the government and MSM would be amplifying the seriousness of this so called pandemic.
Why do you think they would?
Why do you think they would say someone has died from Covid when they haven’t?
Why do you think they would force people to have a vaccine whilst in the same breath saying it won’t stop you catching or transmitting Covid.
If you wish to put a drug in your arm that they tell you won’t stop you actually transmitting the virus then what does that say about your intelligence.
The reason why they are doing this is about control because they know by scaring people (well the people not intelligent enough to see it’s not as bad as they say) they can then get the masses to do what ever they want to suit there needs and agendas.
Scaring people is the easiest way to control people and the MSM is the quickest and easiest way to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back