Two Chinese school children died while wearing masks and doing physical excercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Any of the above who happen to know what is going on (quite a lot of them I'm sure) but don't speak out for fear of losing their jobs is an arzehole.

Any of the above who happen to know what is going on (quite a lot of them I'm sure) but don't speak out for fear of losing their jobs is an arzehole.
Lot of them about Sooey.Be careful out there.

Sponsored Links
Gates is a eugenecist who believes that the world is vastly overpopulated and running out of resources.
SEATTLE -- The Bill & Melinda Gates "":Foundation today announced three grants totaling $258.3 million for advanced development of a malaria vaccine, new drugs, and innovative mosquito control methods to help defeat malaria, a disease that kills 2,000 African children every day.""
Of Course Sooey..Bill Gates spending $258M to cure Malaria..to save millions of lives..When his real intention is population control ..Makes perfect sense in Sooey Johntheplumber cloud cuckoo land.

Do you have any idea how many children the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has killed and maimed in India and Africa?
I take it you don't, do some proper research.

Do you have any idea how many children the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has killed and maimed in India and Africa?

Probably fewer than you?

Why not actually provide something to back up what you are saying, rather than ask us to try to verify your nonsense for you?

"Conspiracy theories, without any evidence, can greatly harm the immunisation programme," - Dr K. Srinath Reddy, president of the Public Health Foundation of India in Delhi.

I supposed the president of the Public Health Foundation of India, is also one of those in on the whole con?

God knows why over 200,000 nhs workers have so far refused a jab?

Maybe they are refusing the jab because they have already had, been tested positive, recovered, and have antibodies for Covid 19, so are refusing the jab so more needy can get it. Did you even stop to consider that?

Take vitamins D3 and C and zinc supplements.

"When people take too much zinc for a long time, they sometimes have problems such as low copper levels, lower immunity" https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-Consumer/

"Vitamin D toxicity, also called hypervitaminosis D, is a rare but potentially serious condition that occurs when you have excessive amounts of vitamin D in your body."
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...xpert-answers/vitamin-d-toxicity/faq-20058108

"A review of 17 studies on the effectiveness of zinc supplements for treating the common cold found that zinc may reduce the duration of a cold, but adverse effects were common." https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/zinc-overdose-symptoms#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3

Thanks for your medical advice Sooey, but I'll stick with the medical professionals, and get my immunity from the jab, rather than poison myself with a vitamin overdose.

Maybe they are refusing the jab because they have already had, been tested positive, recovered, and have antibodies for Covid 19, so are refusing the jab so more needy can get it. Did you even stop to consider that?
One word jumps out in that statement’ MAYBE’
MAYBE because they know how pointless it is.
Did you ever stop to consider that ?
(Just to point out that the cdc says even if you have had Covid then you should still be vaccinated).
Just who got these contracts for the vaccines at £25 per vaccine? (I wonder)
How many more billionaires have been made in China alone since the start of all this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back