Two single ovens wont fit in kitchen cabinet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Currently installing a howdens kitchen and struggling with the appliance tower cabinet. I cannot get the two single ovens to fit with the space left over.

Couple of questions for someone who may have come up against this previously, can the single ovens be mounted directly on top of each other or should there be a shelf to the place the top oven on. If the latter, there would be a gap between the two ovens - not ideal, and also the doors provided for below and above would no longer fit

I've fitted a kitchen before but not one with two single ovens. I'm a bit confused. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

Sponsored Links
Most cabinets won't take two single ovens vertically. You need a shelf for each oven as the lower oven won't usually support the upper oven and both need space for air circulation.

Thanks for your reply, see attached photo of the design showing no gap between the ovens. There is no space above or below the ovens i have to hide a shelf. I do have a 67mm tall fascia that i could use between the ovens but that will increase the overall height of everything and then the doors won't fit. the ovens i have are 595mm in height and like i said no space to hide any shelves. Is it possible these are the wrong ovens and i need one that will hide a shelf (not sure if this even exists or not)
IMG_4056.PNG

Sponsored Links
Had two single ovens in my cabinet, no problem at all . You design the space to allow for the ovens, not try to fit it in space ''left over''.The fronts can butt to each other and the top oven sit on a shelf , the fascia's overhang the front hiding any shelf.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back