Two spurs from one socket

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem a little 'trigger happy'. In (I presume) response to my immediately preceding post, you wrote:

... and then, explicitly in response to my same post, five minutes later you wrote ...

Kind Regards, John
You know what happens when you assume something? If not, look it up.

My post wasn't in response to your post, if it was, I would have quoted you. It was a general post, in frustration at the fact that no one wants to discuss my query. Only ONE post directly addresses my query and that was early on. The rest is just hyperbole, and the electrician's equivalent of the little boys in my school urinating up the wall to see who could pee the highest ie, you're all competing to find the most problems that might beset a hyperthetical installation.

In fact, you can see that I did quote part of your post that was relevant,even though you said virtually the same as a much earlier post. But what do you then do? You go on to post more irrelevant stuff ignoring my two posts asking for people to stop hijacking my thread.

Sponsored Links
Admin, please close this thread. Only one or two posts are relevant and they were at the beginning. It seems to be a game for some to post irrelevant garbage rather than trying to help.

* ********************************************************************************
ALL - please stay ON thread topics. See the rules.
It doesn't help the OP at all to get an alert to log in to see unhelpful squabbling.

**********************************************************************************

I think you are under the assumption that there is one definitive answer to your query. There is not.

You could do what you suggested in your original post/question, or

you could do what I suggested in the first reply, OR

you could employ other methods; in fact you may do it in any way you, or anyone else, likes as long as it is safe.

Plus this is not a classroom where you can say to everyone "Shut up and answer the question".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back