two toilets into one waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I HAVE A HOUSE IN FRANCE AND I WANT TO ADD A SECOND TOILET. THE ONLY SOIL OUTLET I HAVE IS DIRECTLY INTO THE CONCRETE FLOOR. CAN I FIT AN ADAPTOR TO THE SOIL OUTLET TO TAKE A SECOND TOILET? SOMETHING LIKE A SWEPT ADAPTOR. THE SECOND TOILET WILL BE IN THE BATHROOM NEXT DOOR SO THE NEW TOILET WILL BE ABOUT THREE FEET AWAY FROM THE SOIL OUTLET

Sponsored Links
The principle is fine but here's a word of caution. Before you commit yourself to the job, ask yourself a simple question. With the correct length of pipe cut out of the existing stack, how do you propose to get the swept tee and straight coupling in? The lower section will be set in concrete. Can you push the upper section up high enough to get your new bits in or not?

Sponsored Links
Nice one kevplumb. They sound ideal. I've always suspected that some such device might exist but I've never seen one. I wonder whether Diyinfrance knew either. He/she does now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back