Two zone weather comp heating possible??

BUt the WC "room stats" supplied with Vaillant boilers, and other WC stats, do allow you to change the room temperature. When this is is done the heating curve is automatically adjusted to give the curve.

this isn't quite correct... it modifies the flow temperature not the curve.

If room sensing is not activated, or there is no indoor sensor, it parallel shifts the curve, the slope remains the same

Sponsored Links
BUt the WC "room stats" supplied with Vaillant boilers, and other WC stats, do allow you to change the room temperature. When this is is done the heating curve is automatically adjusted to give the curve.

this isn't quite correct... it modifies the flow temperature not the curve.

If room sensing is not activated, or there is no indoor sensor, it parallel shifts the curve, the slope remains the same
That isn't what I said!
D_Hailsham said:
When this is is done the heating curve is automatically adjusted to give the correct result.
Shifting the curve parallel is "adjusting it".

I think it depends on the equipment.. vaillant and viessmann, yes you parallel shift the curve but on some equipment such as atag or broag you don't, as there is no parallel shift facility as far as I know.

Sponsored Links
on some equipment such as atag or broag you don't, as there is no parallel shift facility as far as I know.
Don't know about the Atag, but the Broag Avanta controlled by an iSense Opentherm stat does have parallel shift capabilities.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back