****ty life

Thanks...last 9 years been utter hell...all my fault..
Time to change the next 9 years for the better mate. People like me are good for people like you. I am being serious mate if you ever feel that you are in need of a good talk, I will be more than happy to send you my phone number and get you out of this hell hole you have got yourself in. I am such a positive person and although I am drop dead gorgeous with a body of a greek god, I am a good listener.
 
Time to change the next 9 years for the better mate. People like me are good for people like you. I am being serious mate if you ever feel that you are in need of a good talk, I will be more than happy to send you my phone number and get you out of this hell hole you have got yourself in. I am such a positive person and although I am drop dead gorgeous with a body of a greek god, I am a good listener.
Waw! That is seriously so kind of you! I appreciate that so so much.....thank you my friend....
 
Big change for me moving to Devon to stay with my brother. Massive change. My daughter is all for it but, I miss her so much. My heart aches for her. She is so independent now though. No need for mum or dad..☹️..... She loves us but she is getting on with her life.....

I miss my girl so much. I have cried loads.........

I suffer with anxiety and depression which makes things so much worse. It's been hell.

I have had to give up my job to move too. Luckily I don't need to work to survive but, I love working. Even though I suffer with several health issues....

Time will see how this all works out....

I thank all of those on here who have shown true support and friendship to me. That means so much....thank you guys....
 
Big change for me moving to Devon to stay with my brother. Massive change. My daughter is all for it but, I miss her so much. My heart aches for her. She is so independent now though. No need for mum or dad..☹️..... She loves us but she is getting on with her life.....

I miss my girl so much. I have cried loads.........

I suffer with anxiety and depression which makes things so much worse. It's been hell.

I have had to give up my job to move too. Luckily I don't need to work to survive but, I love working. Even though I suffer with several health issues....

Time will see how this all works out....

I thank all of those on here who have shown true support and friendship to me. That means so much....thank you guys....
It sounds to me that this change has affected you more than anyone else, because of your anxiety I feel that you are relying on your daughter more than she is having to rely on you. She has become like a safety blanket to you whch could have been stopping her from getting on with her own life as she was having to worry over you. Take control of the situation because the longer it goes on you will eventually settle in and you will find work but these things take a bit of time. Take the time to settle in and stop worrying as things will get better.
 
Go and do some volunteering in a charity shop, care home, hospice or something along those lines until you are ready for paid work on a regular basis. Try helping others, it might give you a sense of perspective.
 
And a couple of cans of pedigree chum for the canine alter ego and a long walk off the lead.
 
About the only good advice I can pass on is to find something to look forward to.
That usually involves other people, some activity with another human or few. That can be hard to conjure up.

Maybe find a book you always wanted to read - find a bench on a riverbank to do that. Perhaps Ranulph Feinnes - "Mad bad and dangerous to know", one of the world's inspiring nutters.

That doesn't work for me any more, so I'm resigned to "just getting used to staying in". An ever growing list of stuff, like medical appointments and (not)sorting out finances, getting shopping, listing things around the house which need attention etc etc, fill the time. When you're physically deteriorating, sleep at the wrong times, probably eat the wrong stuff, life becomes chores you don't get round to doing, on a downward slope to nowhere much.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top