U/F Heating (& towels rails) to bathrooms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to install wet u/f heating to 2 bathrooms and 1 ensuite on a separate flow and return with a small manifold in each room. However I would also like to have heated towel rails in the same rooms which I also want to control independently over the main heating system. Is it possible to have each towel rail connected to another port on the u/f heating manifold to allow this, basically I would prefer not to have to run a sep circ for the 3 towel rails.

I would need to be able to disable the u/f heating in the summer though so the towel rails could be on low.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
ufh runs a lot cooler that a rad ;)

is a point to bear in mind
why not take the feed before the manifold :idea:

I could take the feed to each towel rail prior to the manifold, but would this mean that the towel rails would have to be on when the underfloor heating is on?

If you want your towel rails independant with separate control then zone valve them!
It's as simple as that.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back