UFO's / UAP's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If you seriously think copper tools and rope built the pyramids you’ve got bigger issues than any of us thought!
Happy to look at evidence to the contrary if you have it.

I do think we're heading towards a major revelation.
Nope. It's used as a distraction for something else, most likely ukraine. I once believed in UFO/aliens. Then I saw what kind of sleazy people was involved in it. I instantly stopped believing. My current belief is that the rest of the universe is empty, and designed to be filled by humans and their animal companions. Simultaneous expansion in infinite directions means the cumulative speed of human expansion is infinite. Einstein never saw that coming when he claimed nothing was faster than light..

Sponsored Links
Happy to look at evidence to the contrary if you have it.
I can’t be arsed with you. If you think copper tools carved granite crack on.

Just explained the bore rate striations in the granite far exceeding anything possible with todays power tools and I’ll forever bow to your superior knowledge!

Just explained the bore rate striations in the granite far exceeding anything possible with todays power tools
So you said, if you have a link I'll happily take a look.

Ah well another claim bites the dust. Shame.
I posted a link and you know it!! Grow up Denny lad.

Blatantly ignores the link to core no7. Not a surprise given your previous failings and lack or mental capacity.

I posted a link leading to credible evidence, you are dismissing it like you do.

To easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back