UK inflation 80% caused by brexit

Silly Billy.

The trade barriers we face importing from EU are no different from the rest of the world.
Still waiting for you to tell me what food you haven’t been able to get from the EU or had a massive price increase on BECAUSE OF BREXIT since we left. Why are you avoiding answering that? Quick now, I’m doing the food shop tomorrow and I can take pictures and prove you wrong.

Sponsored Links
Still waiting for you to tell me what food you haven’t been able to get from the EU or had a massive price increase on BECAUSE OF BREXIT since we left. Why are you avoiding answering that? Quick now, I’m doing the food shop tomorrow and I can take pictures and prove you wrong.
Repeating the same false argument and expecting a different result isn’t very clever.

food prices have gone up due to Brexit, data backs it up.

your “anecdotal evidence” which is actually simply cognitive bias, proves nothing.

Youve lost this argument and the longer you prop up the lies of brexit the sillier you look.

Repeating the same false argument and expecting a different result isn’t very clever.

food prices have gone up due to Brexit, data backs it up.

your “anecdotal evidence” which is actually simply cognitive bias, proves nothing.

Youve lost this argument and the longer you prop up the lies of brexit the sillier you look.
So, I’ve asked you four times what fresh fruit you have been unable to get at reasonable prices in the last two years due to Brexit and it’s been four swerved replies from you. I get it. You have had no trouble getting those items. You don’t like it and you’re bitterly disappointed. Tough.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So, I’ve asked you four times what fresh fruit you have been unable to get at reasonable prices in the last two years due to Brexit and it’s been four swerved answers from you. I get it. You have had no trouble getting those items. You don’t like it and you’re bitterly disappointed. Tough.

Please calm down, you will give yourself an ulcer

Now be a good chap and stop making yourself look silly. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please calm down, you will give yourself an ulcer

Now be a good chap and stop making yourself look silly. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If anyones looking silly, it’s yourself. Stating that you can’t get certain items because of Brexit then refusing to say what those items are when you know I’m going to be able prove that I can get them easily and quickly. Then again, you do have form for saying things which are absolute lies and then clamming up when challenged don’t you. Remember when you claimed that I said "all black families are thieves" but went to ground when challenged? As I said, you have form for lying when desperately trying to prove a point.

Anyway, enough of your past lies, for the sixth and final time, I’m off to Sainsburys in the next couple of hours so there’s still time for you to give me a list of the fresh fruit and veg that you claim you have not been able to get due to Brexit. Now's the time for you to put up or shut up. Last chance. Your choice.

Last edited:
If anyones looking silly, it’s yourself. Stating that you can’t get certain items because of Brexit then refusing to say what those items are when you know I’m going to be able prove that I can get them easily and quickly. Then again, you do have form for saying things which are absolute lies and then clamming up when challenged don’t you. Remember when you claimed that I said "all black families are thieves" but went to ground when challenged? As I said, you have form for lying when desperately trying to prove a point.

Anyway, enough of your past lies, for the sixth and final time, I’m off to Sainsburys in the next couple of hours so there’s still time for you to give me a list of the fresh fruit and veg that you claim you have not been able to get due to Brexit. Now's the time for you to put up or shut up. Last chance. Your choice.
Please stop winding yourself up.

Youve backed yourself into a corner and you looking more silly with every irate post.

Just have a soothing cup of tea, accept you are wrong and let it go.

Please stop winding yourself up.

Youve backed yourself into a corner and you looking more silly with every irate post.

Just have a soothing cup of tea, accept you are wrong and let it go.
Same question 6 times, swerved 6 times too. Must be embarrassing for you. Anyway, just for you I took one quick snap to prove not only do they have a good selection of fruit & veg, they can afford to sell it at a discount. Point proven, case closed.

CCEC8D4A-6B35-403F-A913-142006748F2A.jpeg

Same question 6 times, swerved 6 times too. Must be embarrassing for you. Anyway, just for you I took one quick snap to prove not only do they have a good selection of fruit & veg, they can afford to sell it at a discount. Point proven, case closed.

View attachment 270742

Poor Old Mottie, he has dug himself a huge hole….and all he can do is keep repeating the same false argument.

Now instead of meaningless photos, let’s see what the data says…

New trade barriers as a result of Brexit have caused a 6 percent increase in food prices in the U.K., according to researchers”

More Brexit catastrophe Mottie denies:

Britain faces summer of shortages on supermarket shelves after just one in four seasonal crop pickers turn up to work in some areas​

The impacts of Brexit, with a large number of seasonal crop pickers traditionally coming from the EU have been blamed

Fact is that Brexit caused some of the inflation we have seen and it may cause more later on. Food in particular.

View attachment 270742
£1.25 for a few asparagus tips? How much were they before discount?

£1.25 for a few asparagus tips? How much were they before discount?
£1.50. Point is, they have them in abundance so can afford to discount them. All the way from Peru. Didn’t even stop in the EU.

The EU. Who needs them?

Sponsored Links
Back