Ukip question

I voted Ukip
This time it was not a protest vote.
The main two parties both need a scare if they think its a protest vote ( and they do). They won't chsngee nothing. The only ones who'll change things are us the people.
Stop whingeing Britain.

If you noticed, all the politicians say it was a "protest vote" not one said anything about the immigration crisis looming!! :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
I voted Ukip
This time it was not a protest vote.
The main two parties both need a scare if they think its a protest vote ( and they do). They won't chsngee nothing. The only ones who'll change things are us the people.
Stop whingeing Britain.

If you noticed, all the politicians say it was a "protest vote" not one said anything about the immigration crisis looming!! :evil: :evil:

How is 300,000 Romanian immigrants a crisis, less than 1% of the population?

The agency I work for occasionally have not phoned me for about 3months now, although I'm not completely reliant on truck driving to earn a crust I have a few mates that are and they are finding it really hard to earn a decent wage, 2 or 3 days a week do not pay the bills!

They are being undercut by the Poles, not that this makes things cheaper in the shops, it means the employment agencies can pocket more profit!!

And next year we can look forward to 300,000 Roma's fighting the Poles for jobs, I don't think we will be overwhelmed with brain surgeons from Eastern Europe!!

Lets hope the 300,000 Roma gypo's all settle in Buckinghamshire.
Should put a good strain on housing allocation in that area and Aron can stay put in his council estate for ever. :LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen:

The first thing they will do is breed and live off the state on handouts.
The Labour cartel will love them.

Of course had that number of Roma crossed the border into Germany in 1940 they would have been sent straight to the gas chambers.
No need for such drastic action these days as Germany has seen to it that they are sent straight to the UK.

Sponsored Links
Yeah but as pred said , they'll work even cheaper than the poles so you'll be quids in again norcon.
Why worry about the incidentals?

Bulgarians are the race to watch- they are not as daft as lots of people think.
I have a friend in Sofia and she speaks around 8 languages and gets paid peanuts there . Most people there speak a few languages anyway--and will blend in here very easily indeed.
Maybe they should be directed to Liverpool- they wouldn't have a chance in hell of understanding the rough language there I'd bet . :LOL:

Big 18 stone Lithunian labourer with us spoke Russian and Polish fluently along with his own language.
Granted there were times you couldn't get through to him in any language but a lot cleverer than you would give him credit for.

Lets hope the 300,000 Roma gypo's all settle in Buckinghamshire.
Should put a good strain on housing allocation in that area and Aron can stay put in his council estate for ever. :LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen:

Ahhh Sooey beat me to it, why do you care Norcon, are you not a capitalistic pig who takes advantage of cheap labour?

Taking advantage of cheap labour in the current economic climate is not a rags to riches solution. It's just means you can price lower to stay in work.
Paying a decent wage means you go bust.
The client is the winner at the end of the day.

Camoron should have got the message at this stage. Shut the immigration floodgates.
I see NF has offered him an olive branch laced with poison. :LOL:

Europe is set for a further year of economic decline despite manwell boruso hailing all is well at the beginning of the year.
Another muppet who is eating his words.
NF for Prime minister.

I'll go one step further, NF for President of Europe.

:LOL: :LOL:

He's a very sensible chap, in my opinion.

The problem is, will anything be done before the mass influx next year? As a cynical pessimist, I don't think so!

He's a very sensible chap, in my opinion.

The problem is, will anything be done before the mass influx next year? As a cynical pessimist, I don't think so!

I have devised a cunning plan, it involves many kegs of gunpowder.. :mrgreen:

I think the best time to carry out my cunning plan would be in November, I've consulted my diary and the 5th is free.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think the best time to carry out my cunning plan would be in November, I've consulted my diary and the 5th is free.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A plan with no flaws..... What could possibly go wrong?

Sponsored Links
Back