Ukip question

...neither can the Boy Scouts now they let girls in!

Sorry. Off-topic, I know, but it's interesting that there are girls who wish to join the Scouts, yet no boys seem to want to join the Guides or the Brownies. I wonder why!

I'll join the GG's :cool:

gglitter-yipes.jpg

Sponsored Links
Great results for UKIP at the local elections, but what I did not like seeing as he celebrated was Nigel Farage smoking a fag. It just didn't seem right, and not exactly something that he should be promoting.

Sponsored Links
Great results for UKIP at the local elections, but what I did not like seeing as he celebrated was Nigel Farage smoking a fag. It just didn't seem right, and not exactly something that he should be promoting.

I agree entirely, however, it pales in comparison by leaving your 8yr old daughter in the pub!!

What sort of father would do that?? AND! He's running the country! What else has he forgotten or misplaced?

I agree entirely, however, it pales in comparison by leaving your 8yr old daughter in the pub!!

What sort of father would do that?? AND! He's running the country! What else has he forgotten or misplaced?

Women should be looking after the kids! Ouch!

You silly man! When posting things like that first glance over your shoulder and ensure Mrs. ImayKnow is nowhere near!! :LOL: :LOL:

Yes, because what we really need from government ministers is more political correctness, and advice on how we should live our lives.

You silly man! When posting things like that first glance over your shoulder and ensure Mrs. ImayKnow is nowhere near!! :LOL: :LOL:

The 'ouch' was her rolling pin hitting the back of my head!

Rejoice! Just rejoice!

Oh... didn't someone else once say that?

I voted Ukip
This time it was not a protest vote.
The main two parties both need a scare if they think its a protest vote ( and they do). They won't chsngee nothing. The only ones who'll change things are us the people.
Stop whingeing Britain.

I voted Ukip
The main two parties both need a scare if they think its a protest vote ( and they do). They won't chsngee nothing. The only ones who'll change things are us the people.
Stop whingeing Britain.

And those of us who are UKIP supporters, don't rest on your laurels. This latest election has been a wonderful success but, in practical terms, it does not mean that UKIP will win many (or even any) seats in the next parliament.

The 'first past the post' system favours the established parties; newcomers - like UKIP - have much less of a chance. They will need every vote they can get.

I voted Ukip
Stop whingeing Britain.

And those of us who are UKIP supporters, don't rest on your laurels. This latest election has been a wonderful success but, in practical terms, it does not mean that UKIP will win many (or even any) seats in the next parliament.

The 'first past the post' system favours the established parties; newcomers - like UKIP - have much less of a chance. They will need every vote they can get.

That's why I voted Limp Dem last time round so as to get the voting system changed.. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back