Ukip question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One would have to be blind not to know that ukip are popular on this site, but I have a question.
Recently there was a report about infiltrations of the party and old Farage was saying that they haven't got the apperatus to stop undesirables entering the party. Given that independance for the UK is a primary goal and immigration controls does this give any concern to people that they would or wouldn't be able to live up to their promises? If they can't stop people entering their own party then can they be trusted to stop "undesirables" entering the country?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/462014/20130427/ukip-bnp-nigel-farage.htm

Sponsored Links
UKIP are getting my vote this week. I am not bothered about the muck that other politicians are throwing about. Funny how they have forgotten about things such as the expenses scandal.

Sponsored Links
This is nonsense. I am confident that, given the chance, UKIP can and will stop this wholesale immigration.

I'm afraid that the elections do not extend to my part of the world this time, but you can be assured that when they do I shall be voting for UKIP.

UKIP for me too . . .

protest vote tbh as I dont believe ukip have a chance at the general elections as they would surely struggle to field enough candidates.

However if they are looking for some new MPs I am up for it.

:D

I would happily be the health minister i na ukip cabinet

Unlike the other parties, they don't take planks.

Wrong again sooey! I am a member! I sat with Nigel Farage 10 years ago when they held a dinner party to raise funds for their campaign! You probably got less chance to become a member!

:LOL:

Unlike the other parties, they don't take planks.

Sorry Soey you have failed to draw me in with this remark. . You're dismissal of my intellect is actually very gratifying as it shows I am heading in the right direction.

The era of apologists for social lethargy and innaction has to end now before it's too late.

In my new dawn there would be curbs on the freedom of speech...

I would specifically ban the phrase 'Why should I?' and any other associated phrase such as 'I did it yesterday'.

The word 'offence' relating to being offended rather than the technical term 'commiting an 'offence'' would be given a new interpretation under law.

It would become illegal for the authorities to 'assume' something said or done was offensive and could only be construed as offensive if there are actual complaints to the affirmative.

While disturbing, the irony of a UKIP candidate doing a Nazi salute is supreme.

A candidate for the party who deplores European expansion, and fears the economic power of Germany in a Federal European state - saluting the man who wanted to expand his power over all of Europe and make Germany a world economic powerhouse ruling over a Federal European Reich.

Of course UKIP are not Nazis, but some of their supporters should think things through beyond the anti foreigner bit.

He should get on with Prince Harry then - he actually wears the uniform. ;)

One would have to be blind not to know that ukip are popular on this site, but I have a question.
Recently there was a report about infiltrations of the party and old Farage was saying that they haven't got the apperatus to stop undesirables entering the party. Given that independance for the UK is a primary goal and immigration controls does this give any concern to people that they would or wouldn't be able to live up to their promises? If they can't stop people entering their own party then can they be trusted to stop "undesirables" entering the country?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/462014/20130427/ukip-bnp-nigel-farage.htm[/QUOTE]
Of course they can't stop infiltrators, neither can the Boy Scouts now they let girls in! No private organisation can because they don't have access to the apparatus of the state (MI5, MI6, GCHQ, police records etc) and even all this isn't foolproof. This is a totally different question to whether a government can successfully implement their policies. So yes, they can be trusted (as far as any government can be).

It's the Civil Service that run the country. We could have complete idiots in charge and it would still run. Come to think of it, we've had idiots in charge for decades.

Sponsored Links
Back