UKIP 'Statistic'

The real problem with a studio audience, radio phone in, internet poll etc is that the participants are self selecting.

Sponsored Links
Its between 15 and 50% which is far too much.
Eventually it will be 100%. That is their goal!

The pen will succeed where the sword and gun didn't.

The 15 -50% if from the house of commons library briefing papers to parliamentary members based on their own research.
The 100% is my own opinion.
Got a beef with that?

Sponsored Links
The 15 -50% if from the house of commons library briefing papers to parliamentary members based on their own research.
Reference to source infomation? :?:

When you give reference to the drivel you post I'll knock up a few links to my information.
But for now yippee ki yaa mutha fukka. :LOL:
Yep, I guessed as much. Figures plucked out of thin air, yet again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I don't why I bothered asking.

When you give reference to the drivel you post I'll knock up a few links to my information.
Yep, I guessed as much. Figures plucked out of thin air, yet again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

They're behind you!

Oh sorry, I thought we were doing pantomime. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

The 100% is my own opinion.
Got a beef with that?

No, but I would like to see if your source contradicts the programme I linked to, and if so, on what basis.

15 to 50 % seems an unusual spread for research findings.

It would appear that both both UKIP and the other lot have chosen to offer values that aren't correct as there is no correct answer, they have, rather obviously, chosen to offer the number that best supports their agenda; politicians bending the truth... well there's a novelty!

Personally I don't care, UKIP will get by vote purely because the rest of 'em need a big kick in the @rse and I don't see any other way of giving them one, also, Nige is a top geezer and the only politico that I would actually like to have a pint wth.

Vote UKIP, p!ss off RougeWearers everywhere!! :LOL:

Personally I don't care, UKIP will get by vote purely because the rest of 'em need a big kick in the @rse and I don't see any other way of giving them one

Yes of course, but more than that. Nigel Farage is, in my opinion, the only party leader who appears to genuinely want what is best for this country.

The rest want what is best for themselves.

I have nothing with which to back up my statement, but it's the distinct impression I get from having heard him.

It would appear that both both UKIP and the other lot have chosen to offer values that aren't correct as there is no correct answer, they have, rather obviously, chosen to offer the number that best supports their agenda; politicians bending the truth... well there's a novelty!

Personally I don't care, UKIP will get by vote purely because the rest of 'em need a big kick in the @rse and I don't see any other way of giving them one, also, Nige is a top geezer and the only politico that I would actually like to have a pint wth.

In this case, it's not choosing an available number that best supports a case , it's misrepresenting at best and lying at worst- especially as they were corrected previously on this.

Which other party used a false claim on this-( given that Clegg used one)?
If we don't care when politicians lie or bend the truth ,then we get the govt we deserve - all parties should be challenged on the figures they use.

So far, nobody has offered anything to prove the programme wrong, so bias has not been shown to be the case.

Yes of course, but more than that. Nigel Farage is, in my opinion, the only party leader who appears to genuinely want what is best for this country.

The rest want what is best for themselves.

I have nothing with which to back up my statement, but it's the distinct impression I get from having heard him.

And that is perfectly a reasonable basis for giving his party your vote.

But if that intention by others has been influenced by their misuse of statistics, then it is important that they are challenged.

A bit like Farage's assertion that no British person could do the job that his secretary does.

I bet Farage dpesn't stand for UK Parliament. He'd have to resign from his £2,000,000 a year allowance.
Then, if he really does spend it on UKIP campaigning, it would mean that UKIP would be broke, and couldn't campaign anymore.

Sponsored Links
Back