Ukraine counter offensive

I have seen a comment from an Ex USA tank person that the main effect is loss of accuracy also they have to keep a careful count of what they fire - type and number. Other sources mention worn size being measured. However if a projectile jams the barrel will split. If it's HE ?? The breaches usually seem to be reinforced to take the higher initial loads. Not really looked to see if that applies to all tanks The tanks can fire missiles as well -Russia's can so assume others can too.
It does apply, that's just physics. There's a lot of tedious detail when you get into it, but the short version is that worn barrels have poor accuracy and can burst.

Sponsored Links
Russians claim that the supply of tanks is a blatant provocation by the west

A significant number of Germans agree with the Russians and blame the west / Nato / EU for the Russian invasion

Probably all the X stasi informants and Russian collaborators from what was ounce east Germany

Germans are the loose cannon in the Nato alliance and should not and cannot be trusted imo

German politics / government is probably littered with those spying for the Russians

Sponsored Links
Western tanks going in but it will be months before the do??? Can leopards and challengers really be ready for march 2023?? The Abrams will take 9 months, then too late.

What damage can they do Russian forces? Surely the era of tank warfare is over.

Do you trust any foreigners ;) maybe not the Scots as well.

Of course I trust foreigners I trust Austrians

And I carry out work for quite a few foreigners the only one we have ever Chased for payment we’re an Italian couple

Scot’s are not foreigners imo 6 of our customers are Scottish ( good prompt payers)

Carry out work for 2 french people never had an issue

But than again inside every french person is a Brit trying to get out :ROFLMAO:

Western tanks going in but it will be months before the do??? Can leopards and challengers really be ready for march 2023?? The Abrams will take 9 months, then too late.

What damage can they do Russian forces? Surely the era of tank warfare is over.

Era of tank warfare over

Nah

Surely the era of tank warfare is over.
WWII style, I think it is and that used air as well which is a bit tricky these days. Shoulder launched tank destroyers ? Pass other than some Russian canon could penetrate their armour as could some Russian tanks. Things have moved on from then. Fields of tanks shooting at each other. I don't think that is likely to happen now but who knows? During WWII I think Germany only did that when retreating.

BBC's lunch time summary of the tanks was different to the evening one, No comment on what they said, it was OK with some buts report. Several of the comments about the use of the tanks have been the same from different sources. Use them to punch through enemy lines. That does to some extent sound like one WWII technique used to good effect with air support but France's problem was something else. The UK was there too, Dunkirk.

Ukraine now want helicopters. Hellfires too. Russian equivalent seems to be these, probably launched from several things

Mind you one can bet your arris on the Germans holding up the supply of there tanks to the Ukraine

There will be some ruse or caper to delay delivery

Training ?
Logistics ?
Lack of spare parts ?
Labour issues ?
technical problems ?
:ROFLMAO:

Hopeless mob imo

Sponsored Links
Back