Ukraine counter offensive

MAGA hats proudly made in China

Trump is a globalist.

Trump Grande Europe & Asia India Mumbai, India Kolkata, India Delhi NCR, India Pune, India Indonesia Bali, Indonesia Lido, Indonesia South Korea Seoul, South Korea Turkey Istanbul, Turkey Philippines Makati, Philippines South America Uruguay Punta del Este, Uruguay Realty Trump International Realty TrumpInternational Hotel & Tower
Oh that kind of globalist against the other kind of globalist.

Sponsored Links
Trump would have agreed with Putin and encouraged him to use nukes to deal with the pesky Ukrainians.

Surely that begs the question why Putin waited till Biden was in power to invade Ukraine, why not invade earlier at Trump's invitation?

Oh that kind of globalist against the other kind of globalist.
Globalist is meaningless bolox, there’s no such thing.

There is no global collaboration whatever idiotic conspiracists believe.

Sponsored Links
"We see no signs that Russia is leaving Kherson without a fight... [Ukraine] is liberating territories based on intelligence data, not staged TV statements."

From the same report. Ukraine have captured some outlying villages but slowly. Shells are flying.
I wonder if Russia is withdrawing troops to pre-prepared positions to wait out the winter and see if anyone's foolish enough to occupy the city, then bomb the sh!t out of 'em - Ukraine may be wise to leave troops away from urban areas and keep trying to push back Russian lines towards Crimea.

COVID and readiness is the short version.
Maybe they weren't as ready as they thought...and, considering the misinformation war i wonder if they were duped into believing Ukrainians would welcome the invasion? There's much we won't know 'til the history is written to set out the bigger picture.

I wonder if Russia is withdrawing troops to pre-prepared positions to wait out the winter and see if anyone's foolish enough to occupy the city, then bomb the sh!t out of 'em - Ukraine may be wise to leave troops away from urban areas and keep trying to push back Russian lines towards Crimea.
Military experts say Ukraine should be very very wary of Ukraine occupying Kherson

Military experts say Ukraine should be very very wary of Ukraine occupying Kherson
It makes little sense to occupy the city and turn it into Mariopul2 - since the object of the offensive is to get them out and they've already left, why make your troops sitting ducks?

It makes little sense to occupy the city and turn it into Mariopul2 - since the object of the offensive is to get them out and they've already left, why make your troops sitting ducks?
Military experts say they dont know the reason for the withdrawal and Russia may be setting up a trap, who knows.

I think it is to consolidate their control in the rest of the region.

Military experts say they dont know the reason for the withdrawal and Russia may be setting up a trap, who knows.

I think it is to consolidate their control in the rest of the region.
Rubbish, the reason has been obvious for weeks. The river crossings are all within HIMARS range and so resupply is difficult.

Sponsored Links
Back