Ukraine counter offensive

50% of Russians in rural areas have these as toilets:

5b85ea8360f18384645943.jpg
The other 50% go without:)

Sponsored Links
Head of Wagner has been noisy. He says if the Russians don't take Bakhmut the whole of their front line could collapse.

Ukraine side is sounding pretty deperate though, short of everything now.

When it gets to name-calling, things are going wrong, but this fellow has some original phrases

“As soon as he was criticized, only a lazy man didn’t piss in his face. And he sits down and sprinkles the feces. Therefore, why should I comment – I’m not offending the girls. And the fact that Strelkov is a woman is already, in my opinion, clear to everyone.” concluded Prigozhin.

Head of Wagner has been noisy. He says if the Russians don't take Bakhmut the whole of their front line could collapse.

Ukraine side is sounding pretty deperate though, short of everything now.

When it gets to name-calling, things are going wrong, but this fellow has some original phrases

“As soon as he was criticized, only a lazy man didn’t **** in his face. And he sits down and sprinkles the feces. Therefore, why should I comment – I’m not offending the girls. And the fact that Strelkov is a woman is already, in my opinion, clear to everyone.” concluded Prigozhin.

I think the strain of battle is pulling him apart at the seams. They didn't expect so much resistance around this city and still Ukrainian soldiers won't give them an inch. You have to respect their determination to make Russian forces pay for every yard in blood and are fully prepared to do the same. No quarter given.
He made an interesting speech about a lack of munitions and i wonder if the Russians are stockpiling them for the expected offensive. They did the same before large scale operations in WWII. The next couple of weeks will be crucial.

The Russians would never tell porkies would they?

Sponsored Links
The Russians would never tell porkies would they?
Lot of froth and no substance.
Just a bloke who is obviously very pro western and anti Russian, which means anything he says can't be taken at face value because he allows his obvious prejudices to control his perceptions of reality.
He rants on about Russians telling lies about their economy and then he admits he has no idea himself as to what the true state of the Russian economy is.

Lot of froth and no substance.
Just a bloke who is obviously very pro western and anti Russian, which means anything he says can't be taken at face value because he allows his obvious prejudices to control his perceptions of reality.
He rants on about Russians telling lies about their economy and then he admits he has no idea himself as to what the true state of the Russian economy is.
Same with pro Russians like yourself.

So biased nothing you say can be believed. Does Russia pay you to spout their Rubbish ?

Once you recognise Russia invaded a sovereign state we can start discussing things. Til then, keep up your pro Putin rubbish

Just a bloke who is obviously very pro western Russian and anti Russian western which means anything he says can't be taken at face value because he allows his obvious prejudices to control his perceptions of reality.

Could that apply to President Putin ?

So biased nothing you say can be believed. Does Russia pay you to spout their Rubbish ?
You yourself are biased, so biased, you don't even realise it.
You continually extoll the virtues of the EU even when the evidence clearly shows that you are wrong.
I believe the EU/US are responsible for the war in Ukraine, that doesn't make me pro Russian or anything else.

Just a bloke who is obviously very pro western Russian and anti Russian western which means anything he says can't be taken at face value because he allows his obvious prejudices to control his perceptions of reality.

Could that apply to President Putin ?
It is a good show that Putin lives political bubble in Russia because if he could read what people are saying about him in Britain he would be really, really upset.

You yourself are biased, so biased, you don't even realise it.
You continually extoll the virtues of the EU even when the evidence clearly shows that you are wrong.
I believe the EU/US are responsible for the war in Ukraine, that doesn't make me pro Russian or anything else.
Except you have even got that wrong. I believe we were better off in the EU, compared to being out, but recognise a lot of issues with being in. Just a balanced opinion, not a biased opinion.

however you have your belief with no facts and won't recognise an invasion when it happens

come back when you have a balanced opinion, Putin

Once you recognise Russia invaded a sovereign state we can start discussing things
That must be the most absurd thing you have ever posted.
Do you always refuse to have discussions with other people unless they agree to agree with you. Lol

That must be the most absurd thing you have ever posted.
Do you always refuse to have discussions with other people unless they agree to agree with you. Lol
I don't waste time with people who can't grasp facts.

You can disagree with the reasons, but the facts don't change

Sponsored Links
Back