Ultracom 30CXI - Want to remove time clock

Thanks, I can see that one a bit clearer. So to confirm just the black and grey wires are in the RT 24V terminals, and nothing else. If so, that is correct. It doesn't matter which way around they are.

Capture.JPG

Looking at connector X1. Is there anything in FP or RT?

Capture1.JPG

Sponsored Links
fit a short wire link as shown between these two terminald (with the power off) then turn power back on and try your hive now

Inked20210108_185853_LI.jpg

Done that, the time clock on the boiler still has control. No change.

Now the thermostat and receiver do not seem to be communicating like they were previously

Done that, the time clock on the boiler still has control. No change.

Now the thermostat and receiver do not seem to be communicating like they were previously
that link wont have any effect on the hive and receiver, post a pic of the time clock on the boiler and remove that link again

Sponsored Links
Yeh I re-connected the hive, it was fine, it was sending and receiving a signal. Still not overriding the time clock

I Ihaveremoved the link wire and attached a picture of clock

Attachments

• 20210111_221217.jpg
    20210111_221217.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 52
You have already been told you have to set that clock to constantly on , it isnt , move the slider to the I position

Yes I did this. I said before it in all three positions, off, timer and on.

I only moved it back to the time of day setting because that's how we have to run it since the hive isn't working.

Hi,
Did you resolve this in the end? I have the exact same problem with fitting a hive to a glow worm betacom 30c, the hive is working fine but the boiler ignores it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back