Uncaring builders

Maybe give it a bit longer. I don't want to cause any problems even though I am desperate to name them.

I think I've said this before somewhere but there's no way I'll condemn anyone on a public domain......its there for ever and why give it any chance of biting back. Revenge is often best tasted cold.....!
The builders (and neighbour) treated you very badly here but from what I can tell they didn't actually break the Law so common decency aside there's little to answer. The fact that they are no longer trading - at least under that name - means that anything can be denied as they would argue to the contrary anyway.
Only my opinion, for what its worth.
John :)

Sponsored Links
they can't legally access your land even for painting without your permission.
or to escape from a building's fire exit.

A retail shop had a fire escape route across a narrow strip land belonging to an adjacent house. The previous owners of the house had kept that area clear at all times. A few years ago the house changed owners and the new owner decided to use the area as a storage for bins and gardening material and tools. This effectively blocking the escape route. I am told that now there is so much material stored there that the Emergency Exit Door cannot be opened. It would seem the new owner can apparently legally do what she has done as legal efforts to encourage her to clear the exit route have been un-sucessful.

Sponsored Links
Hi everyone,

I've just discovered that the company has gone into liquidation. Guess we were just unlucky victims of the mess.

Then its up to the next door neighbour to get rid of the rubbish, the rubbish is their property not yours,

If you do not want to stir up trouble just ask them if they will remove it, if not, can they give you permission to dispose of it .

Remember if anyone injures themselves on the rubbish in your garden you would be liable

Back