Unconscious bias

B

Bodd

I read a chat between Prince Harry and Patrick Hutchison this morning.

Patrick was the man that carried the injured white man from danger when it all went off between BLM and the Good white folk :oops:.

I liked what I read , he seems a decent fella some of the things he said remind me of me. It was his friend Jamaine that orchestrated going to that particular march that day to help keep control of the youngsters, and try to keep the peace.

It was a long interview/chat. He goes on about Unconscious bias without really explaining or giving examples of what Unconscious bias really is. I think I know but I'm not so sure.

Over to you.

Sponsored Links
Same response for me unconscious bias is not a white thing. Everyone is capable of it, lets not again be shamed into thinking we should be further ashamed of what we didn't realise we were.
Remember this is coming from a nitwit in his multi millionaire LA mansion lifestyle, i don't currently regard him as credible in anyway. Don't get me wrong i was v pleased to see them two get together, but now it's embarrassing.

What that chap did saving that guy was commendable and he serves as an example of how we should all react.

Unconscious bias, Is it nature or nurture,

Do we learn it or is it an instinct programmed into our genetics ?

I personally think most of it is decided by our genes when we are born and then it is modified to some extent by what we experience in life,

Sponsored Links
Google it.

Last Thursday afternoon I had a severe pain in my central lower spine that spread equally to my hips via my bum then round to my groin.

4am Friday morning after getting no sleep and still in pain I googled the best description of my pain.

Google returned with an exact description of what was going on. I needed hospital treatment ASAP OPERATION Phoned 999

5 Hours for an ambulance. Couldn't tell them what Google told me.

Eventually spoke with Cambridge who told me to stop taking the injection I'm taking, and get some stronger pain killers from my GP.

Rubbish I said I need treatment now.

No you don't she said... she won ... I did as she said and she was right google was wrong......

Well looks like u were right than Bodd

JohnD will. Probably edit his post now :LOL::LOL:

He was uncousously bias against you

Unconscious bias:
Any govt policy is bad
All guardian readers are left wing
All daily mail readers are right wing
Everything Dominic Cummings does is evil

less obvious
I don’t want to hire a woman because the rest of the team are men and she won’t fit in.
I’d be uncomfortable working with a trans
All Fat people are lazy.

it’s in our animal nature to group and exclude understanding unconscious bias is about spotting when your gut feel is ruling you and taking steps to address.

Sponsored Links
Back