Under cupboard florescent lights not working

Sponsored Links
the socket where I switch them all on is a double switch, the one switch puts on mini spotlights over the sink and that is fine, the other switch puts on the under cupboard lights.
there is a transformer that all the cables run into on top of the cupboards and it says 12v
there are other wires coming out of it going to the mini spotlights above the sink and they are working so I guess it works.
This doesn't make sense. If there are two switches and they each control different lights then they can't both work from the same transformer output. Double check where the wiring goes.

Sponsored Links
There are - made for vehicle/caravan/tent use. And portables - I've got a couple of lanterns about the size and shape (and not far off the weight :D) of a house brick powered by 8 D cells.

But surely it's madly unlikely that someone would install 12V fluorescent lights on ELV lighting power supplies in a house?

Possibly.

Not difficult to confirm/deny they speculative scenarios, but the OP seems to have disappeared.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back